Your Discord User ID:
Giselle Case Number:
Ban Length:
perma
Appeal Type:
-Explanation 
Previous Unban Requests:
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=19105
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=19307 (this is my TTT unban but a big part of the discussion was involving this ban so I might as well put it here)
What would you like to tell us:
I discussed what i want to say in my TTT ban appeal regarding this. Me and Harmful Spud were messing around. I tagged them as a joke, they jokingly threatened to use theirr discord mod powers and I said what I said referencing the "stereotypical discord mod" meme. Apperantly there was on going drama that I wasn't aware of when I made that joke and I caused a lot of outrage in the community because a lot of people thought I was referencing or making fun of it. 

As stated in my last ban appeal "Someone informed me about the drama that happened and that apperantly most of you think I made the joke with this context in mind trying to bait. I was not aware (and I'm still not tbh but its not my place to know the details) of anything that cospired before the joke and I apologize." 

Reina mentioned that her decision wasn't based on that but it definitely had an effect on the negative response from the community. On top of that, I'd like apologise for my initial ban appeal since I first got a warning and sometime later a ban for the same offense I thought it was a bug at first so the whole tone of the appeal at first was very unserious. Also I posted the evidence of the ban and people thought I was doing it maliciously or doubling down on my comment. My intention was only to present why I was banned for.

During those 3 months I gave various apologies several times in two (now three) different threads now. This ban heavily affected my TTT unban and because of this joke I am still soft banned for a year on TTT. I recognised that I shouldn't have and should not be making that kind of joke back in my discord ban appeal. Honestly If Spud was offended by this comment then I encourage him to reach out to me so I could apologise to them personally. I don't know them and wouldn't seriously imply an accusation like that towards someone. But it clearly was not directed at him and more the concept of a discord mod itself and was clearly an edgy joke. A bad joke that shouldn't have been made in the first place? YES.

Considering how the community went to shit and started throwing actual accusations during this last month and the majority of them got temp bans I think this is worth a consideration.

The own on Lacer in the last appeal was great tho.
[Image: QrOFTLS.jpeg]
I'll +1 this appeal comes across alot better. Hopefully if accepted this will be the last one GL
[Image: J6yUs0g]
The server was a lot less toxic and more safer when the Apes were free to roam
+1
[Image: Rmvvz8x.gif]
+1. I think 1/4 year is enough time to be given a chance.
+1 I think crackbone's appeal is worthy of granting crackbone freedom
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Fuck it, im demented enough to have forgotten everything way back then.
+1 oo oo ah ah
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Rebuilding era +1 has been long enough
I think you have been doing pretty good while on server in the month you have been back. You did get a mic spam warn a week ago, but that's not a huge mark against you. I really appreciate the effort and consideration you put into this unban request, and it seems to me at least pretty genuine. +1
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
fuck it why not, he's been pretty good +1
+1 it's the cliques bro it's just the cliques
[Image: fBz8ezO.png]