Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abdel's Mod App
Ingame Name: Abdel, Agent Doge, [green]Abdel

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53483447 

Time Played: 864.57 hrs

When First Joined: According to game tracker, I first joined Dec 11, 2016

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Various times in the day from Morning to afternoons depending on my class schedules. Mostly Nights. My time zone is Mountain Standard Time.

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Test Moderator

What can you do to help the community?: I'm quite active, I can bring a level of assurance that staff will be on during times where others can't due to business or sleep hours. Maintaining a level of chill yet seriousness on server. To attempt to continue to give new and older players a place where they can come back and enjoy the server to their time well spent there. 

Why do you want to help the community?: What else can I say other then I enjoy the server. I enjoy coming back on to see the people who enjoy it along side me. Talking to everyone that is here to be part of this big dumbo family. Keeping the fun alive while maintaining a level of peace on the server. We might not all be perfect, and some of us are far from it, but we come together to play this silly game and have fun all around. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): I don't believe so, other than some joke temp bans. 

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): 

First Trusted app: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...rusted-App

Second Trusted App: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...ted-App-II

First Test Moderator App: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...s-Tmod-App

How did you find us?: Some good ol server hopping

Other: Hello, its been awhile. if you're reading this, thanks for looking over this app. Leave any feedback for me and any suggestion that will help me in the long run. I know this past month has been an up and down roller coaster of mishaps. Hope you can be as honest on this as anyone else. If you have beef with me or some form of dislike/hate, keep it in the dms. Thanks for this journey and will definitely continue to be on regardless of the final result. Promised you I would post this with you bud 
Easy +1 Abdel is frequently on and he has had a great amount of time dealing with trolls, ghosters etc... Abdel would be a great moderator. He is quick with dealing with things. Also he deals with full servers A lot of the time with no other staff on and does a great job.  I’ve actually been waiting for you to apply I’m glad you finally did. 

Good luck. <3
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
+1 Abdel is pretty active on the server and is a nice dude. Whether he's dealing with trolls or drama he always stays calm and handles the situation well. He'd be a great Moderator.
+1 hes respectable on the TTT server (only server I play on) so hes probably well fit to be full mod for the server, nice guy overall!
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
-1 The colors fuck with my head

+1 I know you put a lot of time in the server, especially at night when many aren't around. You know the rules well, know the spots and know the players. I don't question your dedication or your ability to staff from what I've seen. Though be careful, don't burn your self out, we don't want to lose you
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

ez +1 despite my inactivity for the most part i like to keep an eye on things imo he's an active boy he can handle server well, puts up ban requests, bans when it is appropriate and, imo he can handle the position of mod.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
+1
I have very nitpicky things that I'm not a huge fan of but that could just be remnant from being from a stricter time. You're easily ready for mod despite my personal thoughts that maybe you can be a bit too slow on handling things at times. I know that things aren't as strict as they were when I was Mod so I'm more than willing to overlook it because I have personally witnessed you handle server very well and you would benefit highly from having the extra power and title of a Mod.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
+1 he’s pretty active, handles trolls and ghosters or anyone that causes trouble in the server well, I think he will make a great moderator.
+1 my favorite Test mod deserves to be a full on mod.
+1 The few times I've been on prop hunt, I've seen Abdel handle things respectfully in a timely matter.

but he gay on ttt :3c