Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Here we go again
ingame Name: J@CK XDDD

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:69764300

Time Played: 34878 minutes according to gametracker
When First Joined: May 5th 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Im on the computer daily whether because I am playing games or classes so I can get on to do staff stuff at any time the activity may be cut a little bit because of college but I will still be on daily.  
Rank Desired: Moderator 

Current Rank: T-mod

What can you do to help the community:  There is a lot I can do to help this community for instance, being a discord mod for awhile as well as a test mod have gave me a better understanding on how to deal with trolls and defuse issues that come up and hurt the flow of game. Also, being a mod will give me the ability to ban people either mass rdming, hacking or being toxic without going through extra steps and instead just get the evidence and ban them. I spent my time in this community on TTT so this will allow me to do more to help and make the community better a whole.
Why you want to help the community: I enjoy coming on and playing in this community everyday. I have meet alot of cool people and made friends along the way just want to allow people to have the same experiences I have had. I dont want to lose another awesome community so I will do what I can to make sure that doesn't happen.
Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope [Image: biggrin.png]

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts):  yes

How did you find us?: Just hoping ttt servers after the one I was on for awhile died

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes (was told i didn't have to redo them and they still apply to how I would deal with those issues)

Other: I look forward to your comments :D 

Messages In This Thread
Here we go again - by J@CK XDDD - 09-09-2020, 02:46 PM
RE: Here we go again - by NotRand - 09-09-2020, 03:05 PM
RE: Here we go again - by Uriel'is - 09-09-2020, 03:29 PM
RE: Here we go again - by JesseTheUndeadCowboy - 09-09-2020, 03:52 PM
RE: Here we go again - by CrAcKbOnE - 09-09-2020, 03:57 PM
RE: Here we go again - by J@CK XDDD - 09-09-2020, 04:18 PM
RE: Here we go again - by Salty - 09-09-2020, 09:34 PM
RE: Here we go again - by Ace1579 - 09-10-2020, 07:13 PM
RE: Here we go again - by J@CK XDDD - 09-11-2020, 11:53 PM
RE: Here we go again - by ding - 09-12-2020, 05:19 PM