Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets give this another go
ingame Name: J@CK XDDD

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:69764300

Time Played: 33845 minutes according to game tracker 
When First Joined: May 5th 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  Whenever most days I am on alot whether its my computer or discord so if needed I can get on to deal with things happening.
Rank Desired: Moderator 

Current Rank: T-mod

What can you do to help the community: I can help with situations that come up on server whether its trolling, hacking, ghosting etc. I have good experience with my time as a test mod which hos bolstered my understanding of the rules and having more power to handle those situations will help  me alot. Plus with my activity in discord and experience as a mod there I feel like I have a good presence in the community and handle the new responsibility  well. 
Why you want to help the community: I wanna help the community because its something I have been apart of for awhile now and it just allows me to be more helpful. I like to help and make sure that people can enjoy the server as much as I have and keep it that way
Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope [Image: biggrin.png]

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts):  yes

How did you find us?: Just hoping ttt servers after the one I was on for awhile died

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: LMK what you guys think :D feedback is always appreciated with these 

Messages In This Thread
Lets give this another go - by J@CK XDDD - 08-09-2020, 12:19 AM
RE: Lets give this another go - by saltychapdaddy - 08-09-2020, 02:53 AM
RE: Lets give this another go - by Uriel'is - 08-09-2020, 03:41 AM
RE: Lets give this another go - by Mana - 08-09-2020, 07:38 AM
RE: Lets give this another go - by J@CK XDDD - 08-09-2020, 01:41 PM
RE: Lets give this another go - by CrAcKbOnE - 08-09-2020, 02:18 PM
RE: Lets give this another go - by bryanbrr - 08-09-2020, 02:37 PM
RE: Lets give this another go - by Scoovie - 08-09-2020, 05:39 PM
RE: Lets give this another go - by ding - 08-11-2020, 07:10 PM
RE: Lets give this another go - by ding - 08-12-2020, 06:22 PM