Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bryanbrr's A New Admin Application
Ingame Name: bryanbrr

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:66050450
Discord Tag: bryanbrr#0507

Time Played: 700+ (1041 Hours Garrysmod) note: for anyone who looks back at my old apps game tracker does not calculate my hours right. 

When First Joined: Nov 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Sunday-Friday 12 pm-12 am

Rank Desired: Admin

Current Rank: Moderator

What can you do to help the community: I want to help this community and the admin team by making things for TTT as efficient as they can be. Currently, there is 1 admin that helps TTT and its staff to the best of their ability and I want to help them. This will include making sure that ban/unban requests and done timely and efficiently, revising TTT forums to keep them up-to-date, and testing future additions to the server. I can assist Nicol in his endeavors as I know he truly wants to help this community and honestly, I know he can do it but I want to take some of the load off of him.

Why you want to help the community: My ability to help is greater than what I'm able to do in my current position. In all of my applications, I've mentioned that I want the community to have fun and be the best place it can be for everyone. I play almost every day and know the player base well. I also realize that staffing needs a balance and I believe I fit into that balance well. Upholding the rules while also keeping the fun vibes alive. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts):
How did you find us?: Joined back in 2014, Reinstalled Garry's Mod in 2019 been playing ever since. 

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): There are no question for this position

Other: Calculation was done by finding hours on server from my first app and adding the difference of my gmod hours to it. 
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Bryanbrr's A New Admin Application - by bryanbrr - 01-31-2021, 06:05 PM
RE: Bryanbrr's A New Admin Application - by Gabe - 02-02-2021, 12:08 AM
RE: Bryanbrr's A New Admin Application - by GAMER - 02-02-2021, 09:59 PM
RE: Bryanbrr's A New Admin Application - by ding - 02-03-2021, 10:01 AM
RE: Bryanbrr's A New Admin Application - by brock - 02-03-2021, 02:17 PM
RE: Bryanbrr's A New Admin Application - by mocha - 02-03-2021, 08:47 PM
RE: Bryanbrr's A New Admin Application - by ding - 02-04-2021, 10:02 AM
RE: Bryanbrr's A New Admin Application - by GAMER - 02-08-2021, 10:21 PM
RE: Bryanbrr's A New Admin Application - by Bxnes - 02-18-2021, 12:47 PM