Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, I guess it's really time huh?
In-game Name: August

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:55682290

Time Played: 505 hours as of posting.

When First Joined: First appeared on PH in May 2018. Became active on Murder in December 2019.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Any day, mostly after 3pm EST due to work.

Rank Desired: Admin

Current Rank: Moderator

What can you do to help the community?: I care a ton about this place, but most of all about the people. Everyone is on a level playing field with me (except for Carson) so expect to be treated fairly under the same rules as everyone else. My goal is to make sure everyone has fun regardless if you're a new player or an experienced regular. I plan on including updated player models, maps, items, etc. to help spice things up, and make other improvements where necessary. I am always open to suggestions as well.

Why do you want to help the community?: I've been a Murder mainstay and made it through most of our drama periods. I have been Norm's right hand man since he became admin a while back, and not a whole lot of people can truly call Murder home like we can. This place has been very kind to us and I will do my best to return the favor and breathe life back into the server. With all the great people in the team, we can revive this place in no time.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Joke bans only.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): 
Murder Mod Accepted
Murder T-Mod Accepted
Murder Trusted Accepted

PH Trusted Accepted
PH T-Mod Accepted

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? OBS and Shadowplay.

How did you find us?: After Sona crumbled, I came here. became active the following year

Other: I miss you, Norm  =c
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 

Messages In This Thread
Well, I guess it's really time huh? - by August - 05-17-2023, 06:51 PM
RE: Well, I guess it's really time huh? - by ok - 05-17-2023, 08:01 PM
RE: Well, I guess it's really time huh? - by reina - 05-18-2023, 11:02 AM
RE: Well, I guess it's really time huh? - by dong - 05-18-2023, 11:18 AM