Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
biig_green (?)
Ingame Name: BIIG_SAD, TI-84, cracked out calculator

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:4457298

Time Played: approx. 377 hr.

When First Joined: approx. fall, 2021

Availability: soon to be curtailed for approximately a month for an online class (so, sporadic) , then probably on early mornings and weekends
Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Tmod

What can you do to help the community?:
 I can help the community by being a figurehead of the community. While I am not the smartest nor best hunter , nor good at coding, I think I provide something. what that is? I am not quite sure what that magic is. But pretty much all the regulars are glad to see me. And I think I feel quite the same way about them too. On a serious note, I have already helped follow down several community inquiries regarding player safety and wellbeing. they have all been resolved or moved upwards accordingly. In terms of being a community figure, I definitely want to further become someone people in the community can look to for help for anything from "how to prophunt/get to discord/pointshop/etc" to more serious inquiries. 

Why do you want to help the community?: What motivates you to help us?
You see, I really like Dinkleburgs. my last community, THAB, went under because people were unwilling to donate and keep the server afloat, as well as people were leaving the server due to poor community in certain respects. In addition, it wasnt loved by the people who needed to give it the love most. That server had great players, but almost non-existent moderation sometimes. Dinks has great players AND great moderation. I want to keep that train going. I want to be someone who other people look at and say "yes, I love this community" as well as "yes, I want to support this community".

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): sure I have! 
PH bans page (these bans are all jokes)

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Sure have.

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots?
OBS. 2 monitors. 4 TB of space.

How did you find us?: After THAB, I wandered around a bit, looking for good servers with a good vibe. Found Dinks, Settled in as a sweaty can, evolved to chilling in stupid hiding spots. Do they work? not really. 

Other: Positive, negative, let me know. Its better if you say something than to say nothing and -1, or also than to say nothing at all. It has been a wonderful ride with you all, and I wouldn't trade it away for anything. You all are the best and I don't think I could have asked or gotten a better group of friends than you all.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD

Messages In This Thread
biig_green (?) - by BIIG_SAD - 06-28-2023, 07:37 AM
RE: biig_green (?) - by Super Milk Chan - 06-28-2023, 08:30 AM
RE: biig_green (?) - by §2Classwork - 06-28-2023, 02:40 PM
RE: biig_green (?) - by Blu - 06-28-2023, 03:05 PM
RE: biig_green (?) - by tiefling lesbian - 06-28-2023, 05:36 PM
RE: biig_green (?) - by BIIG_SAD - 06-28-2023, 08:10 PM
RE: biig_green (?) - by Harmless_Potato - 06-28-2023, 11:26 PM
RE: biig_green (?) - by BIIG_SAD - 07-01-2023, 01:54 PM
RE: biig_green (?) - by Bird (2) - 07-01-2023, 05:17 PM
RE: biig_green (?) - by Carson - 07-01-2023, 05:32 PM