Poor 256-ping boy got banned 4 scripting
(02-27-2021, 09:58 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:
(02-27-2021, 09:39 PM)PegasDoggeAM Wrote:
(02-27-2021, 04:54 PM)Battons Wrote: Jesse has said everything I needed to so I won't reiterate and clutter the thread -1 at this time.
Therefore you decided to write a reply instead of just like his replies? You are a horrible person.
Ok no.... this is not the way you act towards a staff member who may I remind you is voting on this unban appeal.
Well well, how rude are you implying. I didn't call him a beetroot or smth like that yet. And if I wanted to offend him somehow for real, I'd rather do it in Russian, but not with a GLaDOS' quote from Portal 2. It'll be very smug and rough to vote against, due to this. Moreover, the position does not make him unshakable, you know? 
Btw it'll be funny if I won't be unbanned, cuz some guys put "-1" in my appeal, even though there is no real evidence, just an idle talk.
(02-27-2021, 11:03 PM)PegasDoggeAM Wrote:
(02-27-2021, 09:58 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:
(02-27-2021, 09:39 PM)PegasDoggeAM Wrote:
(02-27-2021, 04:54 PM)Battons Wrote: Jesse has said everything I needed to so I won't reiterate and clutter the thread -1 at this time.
Therefore you decided to write a reply instead of just like his replies? You are a horrible person.
Ok no.... this is not the way you act towards a staff member who may I remind you is voting on this unban appeal.
Well well, how rude are you implying. I didn't call him a beetroot or smth like that yet. And if I wanted to offend him somehow for real, I'd rather do it in Russian, but not with a GLaDOS' quote from Portal 2. It'll be very smug and rough to vote against, due to this. Moreover, the position does not make him unshakable, you know? 
Btw it'll be funny if I won't be unbanned, cuz some guys put "-1" in my appeal, even though there is no real evidence, just an idle talk.

-1 i didnt read any other replies, can u insult me in russian
[Image: xdjlve.png]
The fact that I've posted a demo of my actions and a video of my view here + movements between the two videos are identical is highly enough to prove my innocence.

(02-27-2021, 11:06 PM)jax Wrote: -1 i didnt read any other replies, can u insult me in russian
Unpleasant provocateur, you didn't deserve this, besides, offtopic, ugh.
(02-27-2021, 08:31 PM)White Owl Wrote: I'd say +0 and for good reasons, let me explain. For one there is no definite proof that he was scripting, it's all based off what you can see with your own eyes. Unless there is some sort of log of his keys being pressed, there is no physical proof. Let's also not forget that demos can show a completely different perspective at times, for example, some demos make it appear as if you have no-recoil at times. However... in terms of personal experience I can go ahead and tell you that in both of the "proof" videos, your movements are on-par with a bhop script. Let's just say for a second that you were in-fact legit in these videos (I'm not saying that is or isn't the case), how could you press all of those keys at the same time perfectly? You didn't mess up a single jump, a single angle, or even a single turn. It also makes no logical sense that you would be able to actually stay at the same or even gain speed while not strafing. I hate to break it to you but you can't bhop completely straight and be at the same speed you were at. Not only that but you are actively crouching and bhoping at the same time while not strafing, that would break your physical movement in-game. Even if this action did not directly cause your movement to be broken, you would have at the very least messed up at least once, which is not the case. I don't think you should be permanently banned for something as simple as a bhop script, it doesn't necessarily cause damage to other players or the server. However a definite ban period should be set because if you will lie about using a bhop script you'll definitely lie about using actual hacks. Actual hacks that would in-fact interfere with yourself, other players, and the server. I think at the most it should be a month to be honest.
The second sentence in this basically dematerializes the rest of your post, but anyways

"I think at the most it should be a month to be honest." A month for getting caught cheating? No. Bhop scripts absolutely cause damage to other players on the server (even though that's not really what this is.) Bhop scripts can make a player nearly impossible to hit if done right. The movement shown here, likely a macro or an AutoHotKey script (which are still both not allowed,) also makes them nearly impossible to hit. The difference is he'd be going Mach 4 with bhop scripts, and that's not happening here. Keep this loser perma'd, thanks.
(02-28-2021, 08:42 PM)VERY RARE Wrote: 1) "I think at the most it should be a month to be honest." A month for getting caught cheating? No. Bhop scripts absolutely cause damage to other players on the server (even though that's not really what this is.) Bhop scripts can make a player nearly impossible to hit if done right. The movement shown here, likely a macro or an AutoHotKey script (which are still both not allowed,) also makes them nearly impossible to hit. The difference is he'd be going Mach 4 with bhop scripts, and that's not happening here. 
2) Keep this loser perma'd, thanks.
1) You wrote that you will no longer reply after your previous comment, did you? And you still decided to spend your time to reply exactly that offtopic, to which even I responded in the negative? Moreover, your response is nearly rough. You’re opening your mouth before you think tho. That's not the way one of the best bhoppers I've ever seen almost speed runner level consistency should acts towards the users. Your opinion's overrated, u know? 
2) So here it comes again, a deafening parade of duplicity, birds falling from the sky, the air is poisoned by the breath you waste on me.

My only crime is that I'm made of flesh, circuit and bone. As I said before: "The fact that I've posted a demo of my actions and a video of my view here + movements between the two videos are identical is highly enough to prove my innocence."
"The fact that I've posted a demo of my actions and a video of my view here + movements between the two videos are identical is highly enough to prove my innocence."

I have watched both the evidence video and your demo side by side, and I have to say you are definitely using a bhopping script that gets turned off when you crouch. You can see this in the evidence video. Every time that you crouch, the bhopping becomes what is shown in your demo. -1 on your unban. cheaters never prosper.
LET ME IN.
[Image: The_Fiend_2.jpg]
(03-01-2021, 06:53 PM)[test] mattquake11 Wrote: I have watched both the evidence video and your demo side by side, and I have to say you are definitely using a bhopping script that gets turned off when you crouch.  You can see this in the evidence video.  Every time that you crouch, the bhopping becomes what is shown in your demo.  -1 on your unban.  cheaters never prosper.
Movements between two videos (posts n2 & n22) are the same, correct? The only difference between the videos is the presence of sound. Then let's forget about the videos at all.
Let's look at section [3539; 4900] of the demo 42.dem.
Btw, I'm always crouching, u know?
Obviously I'm not using +jump spam script, cuz console isn't full of +jump/-jump lines every 2 ticks.
Gaps between +jumps are not the same. 
Even taking into account an observational error of 1-2 ticks, the gaps between jumps are different from those that'd be if I used a script that counted the time between jumps. So that they're not perfectly spaced.
Conclusion: not using scripts.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

At this time, your unban request has been denied. You may reappeal in on month.
[Image: b_560x95.png]