TTT dinkleberg ban
yes, breaking a rule that is a permaban should result in a permaban even if you've played before
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
(01-22-2023, 02:36 AM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: I disagree vehemently that regulars should have different rules than guests. A player who has 1000 hours should still have to follow the same rules as everyone else. Unless everyone involved is in on it and willingly participating, any case of rule breaking should be treated the same as any other, which is what happened here; the punishment for consistent RDM is a permaban when guests do it and it's the same here.

Regardless, this ban appeal would have gone a lot farther and you likely would have been unbanned within a month if you focused on admitting fault, showing remorse, and committing to not RDMing anymore instead of throwing blame on staff for following the guidelines and trying to justify your RDM.
the uncommon tiefling W

anyways, dawg, you're trippin rn. Just say sorry next time and maybe i'd support an unban but you're just digging such a deep hole right now. -1 unban
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(01-22-2023, 04:39 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: a donor was literally permabanned for consistent rdm like a day before you
where is this players ban? the player who prop kills me at the start of rounds? rdms his friends? i can name so many occasions where tiefling lesbian has killed me, but i didn't really care because that's just what some people do for whatever reason, to be funny, to be a menace for a bit, to revenge their friend. i dont know, people prop kill. sometimes other people get caught in the crossfire as someone stated before. and then i log into the server and im banned? i guess i caught in a report. its permanent? i will never not find it unjust how tiefling lesbian, a player who rdms while simultaneously maintaining a sense of playing the game, demands justice. 
now i agree with all of you. i agree with a the rules and i agree with a ban. rules are great. but theres a reason threads like this exist. it serves as something like the court of law. but even in the court of law, things like all of what i've stated should and would be considered. now that people want to reduce my sentence, i realize that it doesnt mean anything. because my voice means nothing to you. you're just a cult. you're just a dictatorship. and i'm just a dog.

tiefling lesbian has rdmd me before in the past, round after round, and is now enforcing rules? thats just funny to me

people like tiefling will continue to break rules, while simultaneously breaking rules. does this make any sense?
If you want justice, make a ban request.
Ez clap
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/for....php?fid=8

Also don't turn this into a big argument before forum staff have to lock the thread. Thanks
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
so many players permanently banned because the report was issued, and so many players who commit permanently bannable offenses who get turned a blind eye just because their friends obviously don't issue reports on them. where is the justice in that? players like tiefling, players who rdm and prop kill and are not punished because the records arent made public or arent recorded. these are the players that fill your server. only the players who are caught right. and the ones who arent get to say "rules are rules" to players like this on threads like this. yeah, i don't wish to be unbanned.
(01-22-2023, 04:59 PM)Foxka Wrote: the uncommon tiefling W

anyways, dawg, you're trippin rn. Just say sorry next time and maybe i'd support an unban but you're just digging such a deep hole right now. -1 unban
erm you spelled common wrong.
(01-22-2023, 04:20 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(01-22-2023, 03:58 PM)jonuthethird Wrote: snip god damn
I only propkill people who are KOSable or when I'm T and when I RDM I get slain. I've never RDMed 5 people in 3 rounds. You've RDMed me many times, often without getting slain, so I'm not sure why you're trying to single me out.

Having friends on the server doesn't make you above the rules.
this is not true. that is anything but true. i have started many rounds with a barrel to the face. who threw it? tiefling lesbian. seconds within the start of the round. im a rare case of someone who just doesnt report anybody. i've reported in the past but only when its clear this person is just trying to make people upset. im not even your friend. but i have been rdms by you. im not looking to be above anyone else. if anything all of what i have said is in the support of equality. but this server, this thread is anything but that. i'm not being understood my voice is not being heard. are rules rules? yes. but just as in the court of law all things will be considered. tiefling you are stating that a bannable offense is a bannable offense, i dont want you to be banned. but i do want it to be clear that the person making this claim is the same person who has rdm'd before. or have you not? i'm sorry. you're perfect
(01-22-2023, 05:02 PM)jonuthethird Wrote:
(01-22-2023, 04:39 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: a donor was literally permabanned for consistent rdm like a day before you
where is this players ban? the player who prop kills me at the start of rounds? rdms his friends? i can name so many occasions where tiefling lesbian has killed me, but i didn't really care because that's just what some people do for whatever reason, to be funny, to be a menace for a bit, to revenge their friend. i dont know, people prop kill. sometimes other people get caught in the crossfire as someone stated before. and then i log into the server and im banned? i guess i caught in a report. its permanent? i will never not find it unjust how tiefling lesbian, a player who rdms while simultaneously maintaining a sense of playing the game, demands justice. 
now i agree with all of you. i agree with a the rules and i agree with a ban. rules are great. but theres a reason threads like this exist. it serves as something like the court of law. but even in the court of law, things like all of what i've stated should and would be considered. now that people want to reduce my sentence, i realize that it doesnt mean anything. because my voice means nothing to you. you're just a cult. you're just a dictatorship. and i'm just a dog.

tiefling lesbian has rdmd me before in the past, round after round, and is now enforcing rules? thats just funny to me

people like tiefling will continue to break rules, while simultaneously breaking rules. does this make any sense?
Literally every time I've seen you on you damage me at the start of most rounds and rarely get slain for it and I only occasionally kill you for it, so I'm not really sure what you're talking about

PS Voidz said to tell you to DM him he has a crush on you
if you wish to silence me, do it. close the thread. but you're discounting and silencing all of the players that feel the same as me
(01-22-2023, 05:24 PM)jonuthethird Wrote:
(01-22-2023, 04:20 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(01-22-2023, 03:58 PM)jonuthethird Wrote: snip god damn
I only propkill people who are KOSable or when I'm T and when I RDM I get slain. I've never RDMed 5 people in 3 rounds. You've RDMed me many times, often without getting slain, so I'm not sure why you're trying to single me out.

Having friends on the server doesn't make you above the rules.
this is not true. that is anything but true. i have started many rounds with a barrel to the face. who threw it? tiefling lesbian. seconds within the start of the round. im a rare case of someone who just doesnt report anybody. i've reported in the past but only when its clear this person is just trying to make people upset. im not even your friend. but i have been rdms by you. im not looking to be above anyone else. if anything all of what i have said is in the support of equality. but this server, this thread is anything but that. i'm not being understood my voice is not being heard. are rules rules? yes. but just as in the court of law all things will be considered. tiefling you are stating that a bannable offense is a bannable offense, i dont want you to be banned. but i do want it to be clear that the person making this claim is the same person who has rdm'd before. or have you not? i'm sorry. you're perfect
this simply isn't a real thing that happens idk man, I propkill you when you damage me at the start of the round, maybe the odd occasion I hit someone in crossfire and get slain for it