Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Goodbye
I hear golf is a popular activity amongst retirees
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I feel like I am going to go though another deal with everything on my own ark not long after this one :/ Unfortunate for the reasons you decided to go, but I am glad to have had you as staff. Enjoy the freedom o7 I have been told it taste good.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
Start dm'ing Dink you might just make it in time to get donor+
Firstly, I disagree with your statement about me, I am sure there are plenty of people in this community that are smarter then me.

Secondly, hate to see you resign, was good staffing with you in the sense of being on the staff team in general.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
Sorry to see things ended the way they did goodluck with whatever you do going forward
[Image: J6yUs0g]
ngl. this is kinda bullshit.

I'm sad to see this happen and as i gain more information it pisses me off more.

Good on you Tato. I hope that you find joy in other games. Or just be able to play whatever you want (even if it is prophunt) and just have fun.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

o7 u were amazin staff
I see -reps flying around this post like crazy. Hit me too, I don't give a shit.

Potato, you were good staff and a good friend. Haters be damned, you've done a lot of good around here. From staffing PH, to helping just about everywhere else, to all the game nights you and others have hosted and pulled together, you brought a lot of people together. Enjoy your freedom buddy, and welcome to the resigned club. Hooah!

o7
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
I wasn't particularly fond of your poor people comment but people make mistakes, mistakes are forgiven with time, in terms of actually staffing ability I thought you did a good job on that end. Enjoy retirement friend.
(04-10-2024, 10:47 PM)August Wrote: I see -reps flying around this post like crazy. 
I know right

Potatoe you are a fun guy to talk to although you were a poppie PH staff(jk)