Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ya'll are stuck with me, Sorry
You thought you were done seeing these types of posts, weren't you?

Wrong

Hi guys, today marks the 1 year anniversary of me being a member of the community! I don't know exactly when I started playing on the server, but I'm gonna go ahead and count "joining the forums" as me joining the community as a whole. I started out as everyone does, a random player joining a server to play for a bit before leaving and never coming back. However something about this specific server (TTT, not PH that's gross) stuck with me and, well,  here I am. I really enjoyed the players and staff I played with( Shoutout to @Laced Xanax for giving me my first ever rdm slay, yeah I remember it you bastard) so I decided "Why not" and joined the discord. Soon enough that led me to eventually joining the forums a year ago, mostly lurking until finally making my first ban request wowie. However I got quite tired of playing without staff so I decided to Apply for Trusted. I got accepted and started my road to mod. A month later I applied for TMod and I thought I was doing such a good job that a month later I applied for Mod. Blame @Penguinslayer4 for pushing me to be staff so much else I probably would've remained trusted :)

And now we're at the present, where alongside @Penguinslayer4 we're the 2  long-suffering active mods, guess you're stuck with us. I'm happy to have joined Dinkleberg's, I know many of you have suffered through numerous dramas, demotions, bans, etc. But to those of you who are still here, I thank you for being a part of a community I mostly love  Heart 

Uh oh, now you've reached the part of this post where I ping as many people as possible to thank them. If I miss you, I probably just forgot because quite frankly my memory is shit.

@Penguinslayer4 Since we met, you've been one of my best friends. You're one of the main reasons I've stuck around so long, so for that, among a whole list of other reasons, thank you

@Laced Xanax Thank you for being a good friend. While you've gone through some hardships with this community (to put it lightly) you've mostly stuck around and have been a good friend. Also you were the first staff member I met as mentioned above. Fuck you Love you
@"Lycan" do you even read the forums? I doubt it. If you ever see this, thank you for being a good friend. You helped sponsor me into becoming the staff I am today. Although you're inactive today, you were always fun to play with on server.

@"Derp" You're my first sponsor(also the only one who wanted to sponsor me) and a good friend. Thanks for being on and being a great person.
@DoYouLiftBro Another person I'm not sure even looks at the forums before. We were trusted buds, and I really enjoyed playing and staffing with you all those hours. Thank you
@Hani  Thank you for sponsoring my T-Mod Application and being a good friend. You totally deserved admin and I'm glad you got it. Thank you for answering all my dumb questions I had for you when I was lower staff. Also post more dog pictures on snapchat, I like dogs.
@Avi While you didn't sponsor anything, you always stood up for me. I always knew I could ask you for help and you're always reliable. Thank you for being a good friend and making all those shrimp emojis I use too much
@Gabe Fk u gabe I hate you, you suck worst admin ever jeez die When you're not bullying me for accidentally deleting the ban request format thread, you're an amazing admin and have kept this server running relatively smooth for all this time. You're always there to answer any question I have, so Thank you.

@"ChokeMeGrandpa" Thank you for being a good friend, even though you suck at TTT. I didn't know one person could be so bad at TTT until I met you. You're also the person I've had the longest RDM chain with. Thank you
@"Cake" Thank you for being a great friend, the amount of encouraging it took for you to actually apply was enormous, but you finally did. You're doing great.
@Raider Hanks Thank you for being a great friend and a good moderator. I hope classes are going quite well. Stop playing TTT high I swear to god.

@Mother Nuru. Thank you for being the kindest goddamn person ever. Like jeez, you're an angel. Thank you for brightening my day
@"Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart" I was the one who encouraged you to actually apply for staff. You've done well. We all make mistakes, don't let them discourage you. (Although sometimes you are just a dumb poptart)
@Kale Another lower staff member, thank you for always being willing to get on. You've been an amazing help. You'll do well once you actually have the balls to make it to mod.
@"Noire ♜" Man hurry up and get mod already, you're doing amazing. Thank you for always being willing to help me and the server

@"Nico Di Angelo" god you change your name too much. As above, you've done amazing as staff and It's always a pleasure to play with you. Thank you for being a great member of the community.
@matt_st3 (Strongrule) You're always fun to play with and I thank you for what you do to help the community. These forums suck ass so good luck with that.
@dong Thank you for being a good friend and a fun player to play with. I always enjoy when you log on to play. 
@Mrporky02 You've done very well as staff. I trained you and I hope you always take my like 5 whole-ass minutes of training with heart. 
@Penny  do you still browse the forums? I have no clue, but I love you full homo
@Fozzy Please have my children in the gayest possible way thank u mr hackerman
@daeganislegit You've done really well as staff. Since I first met you, you've matured 110%. You'll make it, don't worry.
@"Dinkleberg >:(" One of these days you'll answer my pms. Thank you for creating this community I have come to love. I know life is busy, you're doing the best you can. I also cannot get this mention to work properly so maybe you'll see this without it. Thank you!

And like, 1000 more. If I forgot you I am sorry but this thread is very long already. Thank you to everyone in the community for being who they are. I hope to have another great year with everyone. Heart
[Image: b_560x95.png]
i love you buddy
is this like the intro threads? this the new trend?

also u gay lol. i'm goin back to campus in a few days, i'll get more dog pics then wink

luv u even tho u r gay lol.
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
(01-18-2020, 04:20 PM)Hani Wrote: is this like the intro threads? this the new trend?

also u gay lol. i'm goin back to campus in a few days, i'll get more dog pics then wink

luv u even tho u r gay lol.

I mean, this is more of an anniversary thread more than a new year thread :P
[Image: b_560x95.png]
ok there i dont have balls this is abuse

jk love ya too nicol, u amazing mod/thread deleter
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver
such a cutie! from the day we met I was the dom in our friendship and was constantly pushing you out of your comfort zone and into bigger things that I knew you could accomplish (at this point you'd think you'd stop fighting me when I push you to do something seeing as you have a 99% success rate so far with everything I've pushed you into. *nods nods* you're welcome mhm mhm) Stop doubting yourself so much bb <3 if you want to do something, dont think about it and just go for it! You can do great things, and I am always going to be here to remind you of that and to push you to go even further, cause god damn you are the biggest introvert I have ever met and I'll be damned if I let you stay in your comfort zone all the time xD

Love you!
As long as I dont delete any threads once I become a mod, I'll always be better than you

Edit: 
P.S. chicken is still the worst meat
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Your training was shit.

Your training was shit.
Reading this makes me wanna get high all over again. Anyway, thank you brother. <3
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Wtf no milkman thread??? -1, doesnt deserve unban
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]