Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Victor for trusted 2.0!
Ingame Name: Victor._.301

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:232010197

Time Played: 465 hours and counting

When First Joined: June 16, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): around 3 PM to 10+ PM (Pacific Standard)

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I can help gag micspammers and punish RDMers. I also want to stop those who harass other players and overall make playing on this server a bad experience for us. I've come to understand the rules well in the time I've been here so enforcing them shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Why do you want to help the community: I want to help the community thrive again. I've seen lots of terrible things happen lately and I want to step up and help us grow and move forward. I may  not have the highest rank in the team but I believe this is a start towards making a difference, even if it's a small one. 

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...rusted-app

How did you find us?: Went server hunting one night after being bored of playing deathrun and murder all the time on cG.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): All filled out.

Other: Thank you for you time. UwU
[Image: uzHd4Bp.png]
ill be honest your activity is ok not that good but its also not that bad ( http://prntscr.com/r5gdsl ) you dont cause problems that ive noticed at least but you only have like 3 ban request and they are not recent 
-0 +0
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
No opinion either way from me, don't really know you personally, I'm assuming your an old player who has recently come back. haven't played with you enough too make fair judgement, will edit this post when I do..
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
I want to see you be more active in Discord and make more ba nrequests, but other than that he shows good characteristics of being staff imo, so I'll +1
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I have not played with you enough to say +1 or -1 so imma stay neutral. But what i have seen i like, you seem like a nice and calm player so if that's what your like all the time then i hope you do get accepted.

Good luck.

I am cactus.
[Image: j3I5q8.jpg]
Im going to say +1 -1 on this. I have not played with you enough to have an opinion. Hope to play with you more in the future though!
Just gonna bump--
I would like to see you be more active and maybe a few more ban request, before i can give you a +1. So -1 for now, but please do change my mind
When you first posted this application I thought it was an application for our Prophunt server.
Since I noticed it was a TTT application I have been seeing you much more on the TTT server and you act pretty decently too, so props for that.
All in all, I'm gonna remain neutral on my hypothetical vote. Good luck in the application process!
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
(02-23-2020, 11:15 PM)Semenbeard the Ass Pirate Wrote: Make Victor a staff he is a good boy I rdm him a lot

Love u stinky pirate <3