Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raider 4 Trusted Part III
Ingame Name: Raider Hanks

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:80360476

Time Played: 820 hours. Gametracker

When First Joined: March 2015, Activity wasn't constant until 2018's Summer.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 10am-11pm EST

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I can offer my service through ban requests and handling reports. I was trusted for nine months before I decided for apply for T-mod and later Moderator. I have the experience with the server and the community. I've been on plenty of times while there were no staff on. Rdming and toxicity ensued. Being able to handle reports and having easier access to the damage logs would allow me to pump out ban requests like clockwork. 

Why you want to help the community: Been a member of the community for a couple years. My original desire to become staff was derived from me wanting to further my assistance to the server.  I once again want to do that. Since I have the experience, knowledge, and time... I want to be able to staff once  more. I've "wasted" hundreds upon hundreds of hours in the server. If I didn't take the community seriously, I wouldn't have spent that much time. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nothing legitimate.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): 
Denied Trusted
How did you find us?: Old server died, found this.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Ja

Other: I was previously denied Trusted due to my activity. I was only about 10 days back from my hiatus due to school. As recommended, I put another month of activity over the past month. Now there IS a week long gap in the tracker from when I was busy with exams and assignments. I still popped my head in about three times for a little bit to check on the server. 
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Ez +1 being a former mod he has experience and excells past requirements imo
[Image: J6yUs0g]
No.

You resigned from Moderator twice, unresigned twice, then resigned for good once more. Your commitment to the server is about as consistent as my aim. Also, any time I see you on the server, you're on for less than an hour. I'm not saying stay on all day (unless you want to) but at least spend a little more overall time. Maybe it's just me, idk. I can't see Gametracker because their servers fucking suck.

Show us that you're not going to disappear this time.
+1 hes threatening me to support him or else.

he was already staff before i even joined the server, and i've never seen anything bad happen since then. hes got experience and doesnt need an adult. he is an adult.
i dont see why not.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Uhhhh i dont know about that one big dawg, you tend to leave a lot
I am gonna remain neutral and I dont want you to take this the wrong way when I say this cause I like you as a person but you have resign twice and with your time it just seems like you're half assing it. SO what truly makes things different?  for now im +0
(05-05-2020, 09:07 PM)POG MONKEY Wrote: Your commitment to the server is about as consistent as my aim.

So much fucking better than me.

Any who, I'm going to +0 as you've resigned twice in a row and I feel as if that is MANY chances and we have to ENSURE that will not occur again. I understand trusted is not a big deal but honestly the server needs dedicated shown people. As of right now I feel as if you're in a hassle to become staff. Much love Raider. 

EDIT: 
Also, forgot to mention about ban request you got two up right now maybe try and increase that?
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
I resigned as a moderator. I'm retrying as a trusted. This is the entry staff position, not the keys to the entire server. I want to be able to rebuild my committment to the server. That can't happen FULLY unless I can at least try to work my way up again. I don't have 5+ hours a day on the server like I used to because I do have a life now. I try to stop by when I'm able. I used to be majorly active BECAUSE I would stop by to do my staffing. I'm asking for the opportunity to truly prove myself. If I was applying for t-mod or Moderator with this behavior, I would want to be rejected. My resignations were an issue for the last application i put a month ago. They will always be an issue and it deserves to be brought up on my applications.

But it will not mean I'll do the same thing now as a Trusted. Before resigning, I had even contemplated simply requesting a demotion back to Trusted. Working up the ladder helps with insight that may be forgotten.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
I have to agree with Laced, this server needs more active staff members, there are still staff members who I don't even know who they are cause they haven't played in years yet somehow still retain a staff position.

Not questioning your ability to staff properly, but I as well question your commitment. Do you want staff because your going to be more actively involved and want to be around to help again, or do you wan't staff to simply sit on the title because we both know there is no penalty for inactivity in this community as staff.
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
(05-05-2020, 09:07 PM)POG MONKEY Wrote: No.

You resigned from Moderator twice, unresigned twice, then resigned for good once more. Your commitment to the server is about as consistent as my aim. Also, any time I see you on the server, you're on for less than an hour. I'm not saying stay on all day (unless you want to) but at least spend a little more overall time. Maybe it's just me, idk. I can't see Gametracker because their servers fucking suck.

Show us that you're not going to disappear this time.

^ exactly what this man/woman/fish said. Big yikes and big no.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.