Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
blue ceebeast
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:33903708

Time Played: 518.5 hrs on Dink's; 1,997 lifetime gmod

When First Joined: July 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Varies, I am usually on most of the day CST. I play throughout the day and into the deep hours of the morning

Rank Desired: t-mod

Current Rank: trusted

What can you do to help the community: I have a lot of experience dealing with various situations. Trolls, rdmers, ghosters, etc. I believe that I have proven throughout my time as trusted that I can handle these various situations responsibly, without bias, and while maintaining an good attitude. I have defused many situations and have been able to seek out and punish people that break the rules, as seen in my various ban request posts. I attempt to mitigate situations before they escalate to massive toxicity or the forums. I try to record everything in order to keep proof of anything that happens and take actions accordingly.  I would enjoy being able to change the map when people vote for dolls (WHY DO YOU STILL VOTE FOR DOLLS) instead of pinging people on discord to fix it. I would like to be able to handle cheaters and mass rdmers on the server, rather than wait for higher ranking staff to look at the forums or discord as well as using the bring command to fix stuck players along with the added responsibility and being a leader. Being a t-mod is a responsibility that requires knowledgeable and mature leaders in order to promote an enjoyable community that abides by the rules and I feel like I am a player who has the ability to do so. I spend a lot of time on the server and can help promote a fun and safe environment for everybody, new players and current players alike.

Why you want to help the community: I have been in this community for about a year and have met many people that I enjoy spending time with. Since I spend a lot of time in the community, I would like to help players have the same positive experience that I have. I want to help as much as I can. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): nope

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): 

How did you find us?: Randomly got back into TTT and found this server

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): yeah

Other: 
Ceebeast has shown he is a good staff member. We need more like him. This server needs good staff right now more than ever (no disrespect to current staff everybody is trying their best) and Ceebeast has shown that he is mature enough to take the role. Its an easy plus one from me. Good luck @".ceebeast" you deserve it.
Man played with me almost the entire day today lol. Seems to me he would make a good test mod but that’s just my opinion.
aren't you the guy that just prop killed on purpose and proceeded to say you didnt mean too? picking up a barrel and throwing at some with low hp is accident? i might be crazy thoguh. also people were clearly just mic spamming on the server and i asked them to stopped and then they continued, they then stopped thankfully. thats a big -1
(06-14-2020, 07:41 PM)ItzParzvial Wrote: aren't you the guy that just prop killed on purpose and proceeded to say you didnt mean too? also people were clearly just mic spamming on the server and i asked them to stopped and then they continued, they then stopped thankfully. thats a big -1

I'm assuming you're talking about this situation that just happened, screenshotted below. I accidentally propkilled you (I usually never propkill people intentionally or unintentionally) as I was stuck with someone on the bottom of canyon and we were throwing a barrel up in the air and across the floor of canyon. I ended up killing you to which I immediately said woops and oh no and slayed myself for it.

The 'mic spam' you're referring to is 32 players on the server all talking at almost the same time, it's impossible to stop although I have been trying to tell them to chill on the mic. As you can see, I've also been dealing with a lot of RDM reports as the only staff member on a full server. Thanks for the input though, chief.

[Image: DR1q3om.png]
The point being is you prop killed me, which shows other players that you can do what ever you want cause the staff do what they want. you may have slayn your self but i bet if i didn't report you, you wouldn't have slayn your self. thats why ive died like 3 times to prop killing while i was only on for like 30 min cause you guys continue to enable this dumbass behavior. also not alot of people were talking man, if you can't even handle the fact that someone was mic spamming and nothing else was really going on on top of the fact that you aren't setting a standard for regular players then you don't deserve to move up imo. also how is it a accident when your purposely pick up a barrel and throw it at someone?
(06-14-2020, 07:48 PM)ItzParzvial Wrote: The point being is you prop killed me, which shows other players that you can do whatever you want because the staff do what they want. While you may have slain your self but I bet if I didn't report you, you wouldn't have slain your self. That's why I've died like 3 times to prop killing while I was only on for like 30 min cause you guys continue to enable this dumbass behaviour. Also, not a lot of people were talking man if you can't even handle the fact that someone was mic spamming and nothing else was really going on on top of the fact that you aren't setting a standard for regular players then you don't deserve to move up imo.

Hiya .ceebeast! While I do think that you need more time under your belt as a trusted I do want to thank you for dealing with a full server alone. I've always heard from staff far better than I, dealing with a full server all alone is where you will grow most as a staff member. At the current moment in time, I do not think you're ready to jump up to T-Mod but I do want to defend you here.

As far as the first point, the prop killing that occurred-- yeah, that's RDM plain and simple so, .ceebeast slew himself for that RDM... end of story. If you didn't report anyone, of course, no one would be slain. While I do agree with Dakota the player base looks towards the staff and if it gets out of hand, which it has in the past, it will become, again, an issue. As for the three times you were propkilled, I'm sure if you would have reported them for it they would have been punished for it accordingly if punishment was necessary. The mic spam, if it was getting really out of hand, .ceebeast should've gagged as the rules say. During the round, if anything being said is just unnecessary it is considered mic spam. We may need to crack down a bit harder on it.

All in all though .ceebeast, I agree with Dakota in the fact that we need to set standards for regulars, donors and all the players on the server. While you do your job well, I'd like to see you in the position for a bit longer to further hone your skills.

Because of this, I'm going to throw a -1 your way. I do wish you the best and continue going above and beyond in your staffing.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
(06-14-2020, 08:12 PM)Noire Wrote:
(06-14-2020, 07:48 PM)ItzParzvial Wrote: The point being is you prop killed me, which shows other players that you can do whatever you want because the staff do what they want. While you may have slain your self but I bet if I didn't report you, you wouldn't have slain your self. That's why I've died like 3 times to prop killing while I was only on for like 30 min cause you guys continue to enable this dumbass behaviour. Also, not a lot of people were talking man if you can't even handle the fact that someone was mic spamming and nothing else was really going on on top of the fact that you aren't setting a standard for regular players then you don't deserve to move up imo.

Hiya .ceebeast! While I do think that you need more time under your belt as a trusted I do want to thank you for dealing with a full server alone. I've always heard from staff far better than I, dealing with a full server all alone is where you will grow most as a staff member. At the current moment in time, I do not think you're ready to jump up to T-Mod but I do want to defend you here.

As far as the first point, the prop killing that occurred-- yeah, that's RDM plain and simple so, .ceebeast slew himself for that RDM... end of story. If you didn't report anyone, of course, no one would be slain. While I do agree with Dakota the player base looks towards the staff and if it gets out of hand, which it has in the past, it will become, again, an issue. As for the three times you were propkilled, I'm sure if you would have reported them for it they would have been punished for it accordingly if punishment was necessary. The mic spam, if it was getting really out of hand, .ceebeast should've gagged as the rules say. During the round, if anything being said is just unnecessary it is considered mic spam. We may need to crack down a bit harder on it.

All in all though .ceebeast, I agree with Dakota in the fact that we need to set standards for regulars, donors and all the players on the server. While you do your job well, I'd like to see you in the position for a bit longer to further hone your skills.

Because of this, I'm going to throw a -1 your way. I do wish you the best and continue going above and beyond in your staffing.

I took a break from staffing and this was the first or second round I came back, I could not have dealt with what occurred before I got there as I didn't know. Thanks for the input though, I'll keep that in mind. I don't think that you've been on the server in a while, or maybe just not online at the same time as I am so keep an eye out for me next time ;). If you think I'm doing something incorrectly or that I should do something differently I'd appreciate more specific feedback so I can improve.
I am not a veteran of Dink's TTT, but since my recent start, .ceebeast's ability to teach newer players is unmatched. In addition to his TTT aptitude, he has overseen the server with keen eyes and good judgement.

If senior admins believe time as Trusted is a factor here, I believe beast will be there shortly. +1
i'm going to +0 but if I'm not wrong you usually get angry easily. im not sure.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶