Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twice in a Blue Moon
Ingame Name: §8Lt_Deathstar
Lt. Star
Lt_Deathstar
Star

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:161268637

Time Played: 1200 Hours (Maybe a bit off due to a time reset) 

When First Joined: May 11, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Late morning to mid afternoons Eastern Time

Rank Desired: T-Mod 

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community?: With the T-Mod rank I will be able to solve more issues that occur on server cause as of right now we have very few active people that are above the Trusted rank and with my past experience I have a good idea on how to handle most situations as they come up. 

Why do you want to help the community?: Despite the many ups and downs this place has had, it still has a charm to me. Yes I know some will think I'm crazy but I still come around and can have fun with many people on the server. I like being helpful in what ever way I can and I feel I can do more going up a rank.  

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): 19 times to be exact unless Fish has sprung another one on me XD

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): 
Trusted V.19
T-Mod V.19
Mod V.19.1
Mod V19.2
Trusted V.20

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? .......yes

How did you find us?: Server was near the top when I left my past communities  

Other: I really really thought about doing this whole thing with many colors for the sole purpose of annoying Fish but A) Too much effort for probably no reward and B) Fish would hate me forever and probably deny this app in a heart beat. Also thank you again to the people who have been there for me and for giving me another chance with the staff team. Love all y'all! 
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Ok

+1

I can say with full confidence that from the previous time you and I were staff together as the big dogs, you've definitely changed in a positive way. You take breaks now and don't push yourself too hard, which is good for your mental and physical health. You should still eat 3 meals a day though... lawl 

Seriously though, I have no issues nor complaints with you going to TMod. We do need more Tmod+ people to be honest, and you being a former PH Mod should have no issues re-learning the snazzy things them pesky Tmods can do. 

I'll see you on the prop field Star, stay thirsty my friend 

P.S. Made pretty colors just for you
(06-18-2020, 09:51 AM)The Triangle Wrote: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Ok

+1

I can say with full confidence that from the previous time you and I were staff together as the big dogs, you've definitely changed in a positive way. You take breaks now and don't push yourself too hard, which is good for your mental and physical health. You should still eat 3 meals a day though... lawl 

Seriously though, I have no issues nor complaints with you going to TMod. We do need more Tmod+ people to be honest, and you being a former PH Mod should have no issues re-learning the snazzy things them pesky Tmods can do. 

I'll see you on the prop field Star, stay thirsty my friend 

P.S. Made pretty colors just for you

I may just deny this for this eyesore.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
-1 not enough hammer time

Seriously though, dude's a former mod and hasn't become toxic in his time away from mod. Even if he maintained his capability from before, he'd be an extraordinary TMod. I'd argue though that since he's not pushing himself nearly as hard, he's pushed beyond his former capabilities and is a better staff member as a result. With all that being said, I'm not nearly active enough to vote but I've been around him so I felt I could throw my 2 cents in and just my observations.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
This is the fastest +1.

Can I give you a +10? But real talk, the way you handle things in the server is amazing, quick and efficient. I think you'd make an amazing t-mod!
Go away
+1 on helping Star complete his rainbow.

I don't really know what else to say other than he's probably one of the most active staff members we have in the community and one of the most genuinely nice guys I've met.
Knows the rules like the back of his hand and is fair to everyone. 

Let Star reign once more!!!!
+1 from me. you're freaking awesome, Star! Literally don't think I have anything bad to say about you. You're there when needed, and handle things in a calm and mature matter.
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
+1 I believe your a good staff and deal with situations really well. You also have been a Moderator in the past so i think 
you'll do good as Tmod! Good luck bro
[Image: titan.gif]
I know I'm not particularly active right now but I've known you a long time so I feel like I can give feedback. 

You are very calm and capable, you know how to handle the server and I've never seen any problems with you server wise. However if you get this you need to promise me that you will take breaks when you need them. I know we have chatted about this and I wont go into it here. I don't ever want to see you burnt out like that again! I will bully you into looking after yourself!  :P

+1

Pix  Heart
[Image: unknown.jpg]
Bump
[Image: titan.gif]