Oh My God We're Back Again
Ingame Name: §8Lt_Deathstar
Lt. Star
Lt_Deathstar
Star

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:161268637

Time Played: 1146 Hours

When First Joined: May 11, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): As of right now, just about any time from 6am to 9pm est.

Rank Desired: Trusted 

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community?: I have hundreds of hours of prior staffing experience on this server so I know the rules very well and know how to handle things on the server. I can help out in the times where other staff aren't able to be on and help out staff that are on and need assistance better than I could as a donor. 

Why do you want to help the community?: Despite leaving once I still like the place and I have been having fun playing on the server again so I'd like to help keep things running smoothly on server so everyone can have fun. I like being able to help in what ever way I can and I wish to do that once more starting from the bottom again. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Not unless mine and Nuru's many bans count

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): 
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication      
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...-T-Mod-App
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...-s-Mod-App
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...-Mod-App-2

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? Yes

How did you find us?: Server hoping after leave my former servers 

Other: So the big question I know y'all have..... Why am I back? Well I couldn't stay away. For some reason Prop Hunt is still fun to me and there is no other place I'd go to other than Dinks. I have far to many hours to leave this place behind fully. Another question I know will be asked.... Why did I leave? Well that is a two parter. Part one is stress. I had lost a family member at the end of 2019 and it affected me more than I wished it did and I handled it poorly. I kept everything inside, bottled it up and it got out after time. There are things I shouldn't have done and I'm sorry. The second part is that a couple people got to me in that time and I just couldn't handle it the way I should've. So yes I made mistakes and I believe I have realized all of my mistakes and have learned from them. The stress I'm under is far far less than what it was before now that more things are settled out in my life and time has passed. 
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

+1

Your a really cool person honestly. You don't seem to be bothered about what happens in the PH server (Unless people are breaking the rules).

Anyways your compatible for Trusted since you know your ways on figuring about handling things that happens on the PH Server. Your pretty active at times.

Good Luck!
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
Welcome back Star. You probably dont remember me but you were helpful to me when I first started my Dinkleburgs journey and were down to answer any questions. I know some people might be hesitant to reinstate people that have left but honestly I think we need more people that already now the processes, rules, and regs especially during the quarantine because so many more people are on server. You know what you're doing and I'm sure you can catch up on any minor changes that have happened (new maps and such) super quickly.

+1 from me and best of luck
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

Hey i see your applying again! I think your ready to come back, ive seen the way you handle situations, you have been staff before and if anything a Moderator,
and your great at it, you have been active, and ive seen you do want to get back into staffing again. Goodluck! 

+
[Image: titan.gif]
Hey deathstar, Thanks for Applying!

Hm where do I start, first of all welcome back. You've been helpful in coming back, helping some of our trusted with a thing here and there considering you were a mod. I honestly don't see a problem with you joining back as a trusted but you leaving left a poor taste in my mouth. What's to say that you'll get stressed again and not leave in the future? 

I guess that's all I really wanted to say, I wish you luck, looks like you know what you're doing and I'm going to remain (neutral) for this app.

Also you cute. 
It is impossible to say that I won't get stressed in the future as no one can predict what will happen to their life. But that being said I am under fairly little stress in my personal life now which was not the case when I left and I've learned better stress management if I am to become stressed in the future, combined with what I've learned from last time I believe I can manage myself if stress starts to rise. I hope that provides an answer to your question.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

Welcome back DeathStar (Star)!

I personally haven't seen you in server maybe once or twice, therefore I don't have much to say but I do believe in second chances and that you have possible changed. We all make mistakes because we are all human but as long as you learn from your mistakes then that's when it counts.

For now it's a (+0 Neutral)
Best of luck !
[Image: aa1c5749601c5b5dd13c7abef4f49ced.gif]
Hey star it's nice to see you coming back to ph staff team he is over qualified for trusted i would say go to Mod but you got to start some were small <3 lol he keeps a cool head when troll get on he doesn't go into hot water lol +1

Good luck Star <3
See you on the propfield
[Image: AthleticYoungLamb-max-1mb.gif]
Alright so I'm gonna stay neutral on this. 

You are a different person from before that is abundantly clear and you have your coping mechanisms with life. 

I know you can handle the responsibilities of trusted

Remember to breathe and drink plenty of water also eat 3 healthy meals a day and you'll be fine. 

See you out there NERD
While I am not a PH player, I can sympathize with your situation of having left. I know where your resignation came from, as I experienced just about the same thing. For anyone that may display hesitance on providing him staff again, like what I am currently experiencing, please consider that the role is ONLY Trusted. Allow him to build up server confidence and commitment through working as staff. Goodluck to you my friend. HONK. (+0 for me not being a member of this section of the Dink community, but still consider what I have said while passing judgement onto Star.)
[Image: gYIxK93.png]