Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deathstar's Mod App #2
Ingame Name: Lt_Deathstar
                         §8Lt_Deathstar (current name since March) 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:161268637

Time Played: 777 Hours 

When First Joined: May 11, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): (US Eastern Time) Well I have no real set time when I play anymore. It can be anywhere from like 6 am all the way to 11 pm at this point. Still doing my work on the ambulance so that means I'm on call from 6 am to 6 pm every work day plus Monday and Friday night and 2 out of 5 weekends. Never know when a call may come in.

Rank Desired: Mod

Current Rank: T-Mod

What can you do to help the community?: I'm around a lot still so I can try and help out while others are busy. I will do my best to try to keep the environment nice and welcoming to both new and old players. Its not fun when people try to ruin that environment by hacking or trolling on server.  

Why do you want to help the community?: I love coming back to this community cause of the people here and all the friends I've made. They make being here fun and I want to do my part for this community and continue to make it a great place just as those who have come before me have. 

Have you previously been banned?: Not for real

Have you ever applied for staff before?: Yes https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication
                                                                           https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...-T-Mod-App
                                                                           https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...-s-Mod-App

How did you find us?: Here we go again..... I wasn't enjoying my time else where and found this lovely server and I'm still here.

Other: Again, thank you to the wonderful people who have been there for everyone of us. As you can see you still haven't gotten rid of me. Held my word with that. And as with before, I will try to answer any questions you may have. And an extra thank you to Fish and Nuru for the assistance with this, I not the best writer. 
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

+1 your on constantly, very good understanding of rules, you are one of the more chill members imo and always willing to help out. GL death
[Image: J6yUs0g]
+1 Deathstar youve improved a lot ever since you got t mod you have been very successful. Whatever you are doing don't stop you have been extremely helpful in many situations with ghosters, hackers, trollers, etc... I believe you are ready for this position. I wish you luck :)
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
+1

Hey Star,

You've been great as a TMod and have continued to show dedication to the server. You're active a lot and always on hand to help out. You seem to keep a cool head when things get crazy on the server and are fair when it comes to dealing with issues. Can't think of any reason for you not to get mod.

Good luck 
  :D
[Image: unknown.jpg]
I will definitely say he a +1 because he would be on the server during time trolling and mic spam occur in the mid-afternoon as well for him to get more players who were breaking the rules and stop the amount of mic spammers on voice chat from time to time.
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
Hello Deathstar! Thanks for finally applying!

Hey man, I hope you're doing well. I'll like to start that alike with midnight, you have been very active, an astronomical amount of hours during a time where no one is really on. You are very well informed in what you're doing. we honestly don't deserve you two

Deathstar, you help out so much and I thank you for that. As for being on at a time that staff isn't usually on thats a point from me. You handle yourself well and you ask for help whenever needed. You know what needs to be done when the problem arises, and you are always asking others even me for advice. I have had no problem with you and I hope you continue doing what you do.  

This was a bit short, so it's going to be a (+1) from me. I've had the pleasure of changing my schedule a bit, and hopping on with you a couple times and helping out. I hope to join you again sometime.
+0 

There's no doubt about your dedication to the server/community, but I feel you need to not overdo yourself so much. If being Moderator will cause you to strain more then I'm going to -1 your application.  

I know you pretty well and we've talked a lot. I worry about you sometimes in that you're not sleeping enough or spending too much time on the server and not enough on you. 

My suggestion is that you learn to take breaks for your physical and mental health. I know you don't want to hear it but I said it anyways. 

Don't push yourself too hard mate.
(09-02-2019, 03:54 AM)Old Man Voss Wrote:
+0 

There's no doubt about your dedication to the server/community, but I feel you need to not overdo yourself so much. If being Moderator will cause you to strain more then I'm going to -1 your application.  

I know you pretty well and we've talked a lot. I worry about you sometimes in that you're not sleeping enough or spending too much time on the server and not enough on you. 

My suggestion is that you learn to take breaks for your physical and mental health. I know you don't want to hear it but I said it anyways. 

Tbh I didn't think anyone really cared enough about my health that much, so thank you for your concern, but its not straining. Being on this server is actually helpful to me, I enjoy doing it and don't find it straining 99% of the time. This server has really helped my mental health, not hurt it. If you want more detail as to why you can message me. Honestly my sleeping is nothing new, one could say I've never slept enough in years. Also my server time is a bit less as of late, but not gone. Still do at least an hour if not 2 or 3 except one day recently. Will I go back to 4+ hours, most likely but I can handle it. I know my limits.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

(09-02-2019, 05:11 AM)§8Lt_Deathstar Wrote:
(09-02-2019, 03:54 AM)Old Man Voss Wrote:
+0 

Tbh I didn't think anyone really cared enough about my health that much, so thank you for your concern, but its not straining. Being on this server is actually helpful to me, I enjoy doing it and don't find it straining 99% of the time. This server has really helped my mental health, not hurt it. If you want more detail as to why you can message me. Honestly my sleeping is nothing new, one could say I've never slept enough in years. Also my server time is a bit less as of late, but not gone. Still do at least an hour if not 2 or 3 except one day recently. Will I go back to 4+ hours, most likely but I can handle it. I know my limits.
This was one of my concerns I was going to address as well, but Im glad to hear how it's helped your mental health. As for other things, since you've started staffing I've seen your confidence grow as a person and a staff member. You've shown you can handle things independently including more difficult situations. Not only those, but I feel the community looks up to you as a staff member and trusts you handle things well. 
Overall, I will +1 and best of luck with your app.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
This time, I am a full +1
You know where my concerns lie with your health as I spoke to you on your last app directly.
I am beyond so proud of how you've grown as a staff member, and how you've become confident as Avi said. You are someone that people enjoy to see on the server, and you're slowly learning how to balance more than before. You aren't overdoing it AS much, however please keep working on this. Many of us do care about you and your health.

Some small things to improve on (surprise I keep tabs) would to be quicker to jump on things like the extreme mic spam. I know you're going to laugh at me because I type fast and beat you to it a lot (and most people) but sometimes you hesitate. Not a lot, but sometimes. You've gotten a lot better at this, so keep working on it.

I'm proud of you.