Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
To Celebrate The Yearly Anniversary
In-game Name: Noire

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59816946

Time Played: 821.78 Hours
[Image: 153f246ffa9d65d22ad65a1127d0743b.png]

When First Joined: January of '15 is when I first joined but I only started to be active around '18.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Well, considering school is all online this semester I'll have a much more laid back schedule. I haven't been as active as I possibly could have been here recently for multiple reasons including school, moving into a new place and some other things I won't get into too much detail over. Beginning this weekend I will finally have settled into a fairly nice routine and I'd love to get back into moderating the server more frequently. 

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Test Moderator

What can you do to help the community: I feel as though there are many things at this point in time that I can do to help the community. I would like to say that I have been through a lot of different things as a staff member on Dinkleberg's TTT and each one of those 'different things' have made me a better staff member than I was yesterday. To harp on this point a bit farther, I have a boatload of experience not only staffing this server, as a moderator, but I have experience staffing many different types of servers on many different games, be it Garry's Mod to Minecraft.  With this experience, I feel as though I am in an amazing place to judge the many ban requests that have been pouring in recently as well as dish out the necessary punishments while I'm in the server. I have also noticed a bit of a divide between the staff and our player base. It really sucks when I see this divide happen, especially when the victims of the divide were amazing friends. I would like to do everything in my power to bridge the gap between the player base and the staff team because sometimes, it feels as though we're both shouting at one another but no one listens to either side. So, I'd like to be somewhat of a mediator. As far as outside the server goes, I would love to continue to help the community thrive by helping out where ever I can, so long as someone asks me I'll be glad to do most things if I have the time and knowledge of how to do it. 

Why you want to help the community:  I want to help the community because of the community. The absolute last thing I want to see is this community, and the people in it, to fall to the wayside. I've made many friends and been a part of countless friend groups within this community and each one of those groups and people is why I want to help the community. I've put so much time into this server as a staff member and as a player and, to quote my last moderator application, " it'd be a waste of it to just die because of a few bumps here and there" and I still stand by that statement. While I'm more cynical about a lot of things in this community than I was in my last app, I'm still just as optimistic. To end this TED talk, I just want to watch this community grow, I want to watch it succeed and I want to see people cultivate amazing relationships here, just as I have.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes, I have been, but not on my main.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Oh, yeah. Many times.
Trusted
T-Mod

How did you find us?: Fast DL = Fast Join

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): I was told that I didn't have to worry about retaking the scenario questions considering my answers wouldn't change much from the last time I filled them out.

Other: This is also an unofficial application for Traitor. Yes, he is back baby.

Oh yeah, and this.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
Was good Mod, is good t-mod, would be a good mod again. Known Noire since he was a trusted and he has always been a good staff member. +1
+1

Noire is one of those mods that I am happy to see when i log on, because they are always fair and timely with handling problems.
Online classes are a pain in my opinion. I always learn best in face to face classes. Anyway back on to the topic at hand. You are a very well behaved staff member from what I have seen lately and I can tell your heart is in the right place. As long as you keep this up then I’ll 1+ this. You also seem to be getting along with other members of the community which is a major plus from me.
-1 got demoted for a good reason!
No dont take yourself too seriously

[Image: F3fpSyJ.gif]
-1 doesn't play malphite

nah but fr +1 my dude literally one of the best staff we have
I barely go on TTT but the few times I did go on, you were very informative and helpful towards me and other players. You can be very unbiased and calm in most situations, and you're overall a good and genuine dude. You were mod before, so I know you're capable of being mod again. Good luck scrub!
[Image: dinkleshitsignaturetiny.jpg]
I can't necessarily comment on how you staff the TTT server cause I've been on there a total of like 3 times. But I know you're capable and level headed from the times you assisted me in DR, and of course have never heard anything bad about you. And well, I mean you're alright *cough*

+1 you already know it, nerd.
[Image: Ban_Dink.jpg]
Let's just get to the point here:

Super pretentious; kid thinks he's an absolute go*, but he can't even play an improv in F mixoly*ian on his saxophone. The guy harasse* me  for 2 hours because I like putting con*iments on my burgers; like, who *oes that? >:(

Noire constantly micspams by blasting music on the mic, and has the AU*ACITY to remind us of "A**ressing Toxicity in the Community" on his MO*ERATOR application. Clearly, he isn't mature enough and hasn't learne* a thing from his *emotion. This is a HAR* HAR* HAR* -1 from me. You're closer to being able to reach the top shelf than EVER be MO*ERATOR again.

Okay, now that I'm done kidding around, here's my actual opinion:

Noire is fully capable of being a Moderator again. He's helpful, kind, nonbiased, and does everything in his power to make the experience on TTT enjoyable for everyone. 

Make Noire Mod Again.

+1
(08-25-2020, 08:42 PM)saltychapdaddy Wrote: -snip-
Why do I feel like part of this was directed at me....
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020