Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Here we go again
ingame Name: J@CK XDDD

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:69764300

Time Played: 34878 minutes according to gametracker
When First Joined: May 5th 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Im on the computer daily whether because I am playing games or classes so I can get on to do staff stuff at any time the activity may be cut a little bit because of college but I will still be on daily.  
Rank Desired: Moderator 

Current Rank: T-mod

What can you do to help the community:  There is a lot I can do to help this community for instance, being a discord mod for awhile as well as a test mod have gave me a better understanding on how to deal with trolls and defuse issues that come up and hurt the flow of game. Also, being a mod will give me the ability to ban people either mass rdming, hacking or being toxic without going through extra steps and instead just get the evidence and ban them. I spent my time in this community on TTT so this will allow me to do more to help and make the community better a whole.
Why you want to help the community: I enjoy coming on and playing in this community everyday. I have meet alot of cool people and made friends along the way just want to allow people to have the same experiences I have had. I dont want to lose another awesome community so I will do what I can to make sure that doesn't happen.
Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope [Image: biggrin.png]

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts):  yes

How did you find us?: Just hoping ttt servers after the one I was on for awhile died

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes (was told i didn't have to redo them and they still apply to how I would deal with those issues)

Other: I look forward to your comments :D 
-1 for +1ing derp and not me wtf

no but actually +1, he's agood boi who likes making the server less dumb and knows his stuff and has a great repertoire with the other staff and players, which is honestly the most important thing, i don't think anyone legitimately doesn't like jack
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
+1 he's mod ready, he has been for the past 2 months. Salty and bryan"I'm so cold pls someone cuddle with me" brr gonna replace J@ck's TMOD spot so I don't see no reason to deny him this time :D

Best of Luck Jackie boy, ape gang loves u <3
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]
I think I said this in the last one and I’ll say it again. Jack is a good staff member. I haven’t noticed any tone/attitude problems so he seems to have that under control. Overall Jack seems to be ready. 1+ Good luck Jack.
+1 not even worth explaining why at this point, J@CK had this promotion coming for a while now and no amount of vague reasons from Dinks higher ups to constantly delay it will change the communities overall positive opinion on J@CK.
Don't know whose nuts you've stepped on that you keep getting screwed by the higher ups, but hope you don't get denied again for who knows what again. There is just so many times they can deny you (even though every response for your appeals was a +1) before it gets ridiculous .
(09-09-2020, 03:57 PM)CrAcKbOnE Wrote: +1 not even worth explaining why at this point, J@CK had this promotion coming for a while now and no amount of vague reasons from Dinks higher ups to constantly delay it will change the communities overall positive opinion on J@CK.
Don't know whose nuts you've stepped on that you keep getting screwed by the higher ups, but hope you don't get denied again for who knows what again. There is just so many times they can deny you (even though every response for your appeals was a +1) before it gets ridiculous .
I appreciate the support my man! but they just believed that I needed to work on some things so I have to respect that hopefully though I worked on what was needed :D
-1, needs more forum time, and he likes the Vegas Golden Knights. 

AS IF THAT IS AN ISSUE.

Jack, your time as Tmod should finally come to an end. It's time for a class upgrade. +1
No

Bottom Text

I have been not on the server long enough to know that J@ck is an essential part of the staff team +1
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]
dont mind me just giving this a bonk
You deserve this Jack, thank you for not giving up and showing continuous improvement. WELCOME TO THE MOD SQUAD!