Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Year New Mod
Ingame Name: KaptainLes

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:68242605

Time Played: 452.81667hrs

When First Joined: JULY 2020

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  Mostly Late night. (Early morning for you Americans) 

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Test Moderator

What can you do to help the community: As said in my last 2 apps: Late night staff. Started playing time for me is late-night hours for Americans. So I can help out by being that late-night on-call MOD. to deal with any urgent or pressing needs. The trolls seem to love coming out at night and I can just ban if needed then and there.

Why you want to help the community: I like the people in this community, Because of this community I have friends from all over and I enjoy playing with them. I want to help stop the trolls and MASS RDMers that try and stop people from having a good time playing on our server. 
Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts):  N/A

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): 
Trusted (Denied)
Trusted (Approved)
T-Mod (Approved)

How did you find us?: If you don't know my story: Old Owner didn't care about GMOD Server anymore -> Server shut down-> Took a year or so break -> Found this server (Why was an American server recommended to an Australian?) -> I guess you guys were alright enough for me to stick around -> Started to feel like a part of this community -> Staff -> Getting to know a lot of you much better -> Now
Did you fill out the required scenario questions for the rank you are applying for?  Yes

Other: If you like to discuss any part of my application or have any questions feel to hit me up on Discord: KaptainLes#0001
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
This is a no-brainer.

He will surely become the best high ranked staff we have. Please give the man the promotion; he's earned it. +1.
+1 your time zone is a big advantage for us and well, you've been with us for a while. Literally a no brainer, given how others show appreciation and respect for you. Even if you've been late night I've seen you at times that are also rare for the team to be. I also appreciate the advice I received as a user months ago, and well, thank you for that.

Best of luck for you.
THIS IS A NO BRAINER

+1

PROS
Funny
Good Staff
Good Times to Get on.

CONS
NONE

Also here's a clip of KaptainLes being racist
bump
I know I dont play ttt but I do interact with Kaptain on murder, and I can say he's an absolute joy to play with! very respectful and fun to be around! I can see them making a great mod +1
Im going to -1 this for obvious reasons. Since he is on the upside down part of the world, it'll translate to a +1.
Sorry for missing this application earlier!

Pros:
  • Professional
  • Good at mitigating toxic servers in a healthy way
  • Knows the rules and knows when and when not to karma ban a player
  • Good at ban requests & sufficient with evidence gathering (will be able to provide in event of an unban request later)
  • Really owns his staff role, and works hard to ensure his fellow staff members are also held accountable
  • Did I say professional?
  • A leader among leaders
  • Leads servers by examples
  • Answers On-Call Staff pings
Cons:
  • Internet connection is sus
  • Slightly inactive recently
  • A little too jumpy with awarns in my opinion
Overall, KaptainLes is well qualified to make his own bans standalone and has the judgement to do so. He is professional to a high degree.
+1
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
you feel like more of a tmod guy to me, but you're my friend so fuck it, +1
"Why is fake Gabe back?" -Prince Nicky
+1 for kaptainles, late night ttt would benefit from having more upper-staff members later at night. Les is capable at the job, he knows the rules well, can deal with trolls, and treat situations fairly.
+1. I’ve honestly never seen you handle a situation poorly and you always conduct yourself professionally. You are reliable and ready to help others along with being a joy to play with. If i hadn’t known better i would think that you were already a mod. The only possible way I can see you being rejected is if dinks executives want more time on the server from you but even that would be a poor reason imo. Let this man fill the void of inactive or missing staff members who never get on the server. Need active mods.