Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Testing
Ingame Name: Wilfry 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:541858729

Time Played: 450.9 hours

When First Joined: February 15th, 2021

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Everyday in the week from 12pm to 8pm AST is when I am regularly active

Rank Desired: T-mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community?: I would keep trollers, hackers, ghosters and any type of trouble maker out of the server

Why do you want to help the community?: I enjoy being a part of the community and I wish the best for it and would like to help in any way I can

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Accepted ,  Denied

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? Yes I use OBS

How did you find us?: [b] Playing on a friends laptop and later on when I got my own setup joined for myself[/b]

Other: After learning quite a lot of how staffing works and all that I thought that it was time I start putting a bit more weight on my shoulders.  I now know a good part of the guidelines from the top of my head and now its time to prove that.  By getting the new rank of T-mod I understand that I would be getting new commands in Slap, Slay and Ban(max 24 hour ban).  I already envisioned situations on when I should use these commands plus also being alongside another staff member I understand how and when I should be using these without any issue.   

Other thing to point out is that I may not have as many Ban Request as other would see fit but this is mostly by me calling higher ups to come in and get rid of players faster.  Lately I have commited some fails but I will be more aware of how I do things onwards.  Will also start giving my PC some more power in the form of storage so that I actually have more space for evidence if needed. 

I believe that is all I have to say so I will be open to any suggestion, comments or critiques.  Thank you for taking your time in reading this. :)
[Image: unknown.png]
It's been nearly 2 months since you've been staff, so I don't really feel as if you're rushing up the ladder.

As for me, I've only got two things I really want to say before I give input on a vote

1. I really like that you're honest and admitting that you've made mistakes. Not a lot of people can do that, so I appreciate your transparency with the community in that regard.

2. I want you to understand that even though you would get more responsibility as a T-mod, do not try and overly rely on yourself to do everything. I think the other staff can respect that you want to be able to take some of the workload off of them, but don't ever forget that you're a TEAM. I am not trying to say that you are going to do everything as an individual if/when you get this promotion, I just wanted to say this because it was on my mind when I read that statement.

As for my vote...

I don't play PH much at all so as per usual with these votes, I mainly base it off of my interactions with the applicant on Discord.

Wilfry seems to maintain a level of professionality when dealing with questions/complaints/trolls in the discord; recently, there was someone who was "calling out a ghoster in game" or something along the lines of that, and Wilfry made sure to reinforce to this upset player that they have to acquire evidence quietly for obvious reasons (they stop ghosting, staff can't collect evidence, not able to put on watchlist/ban).

Wilfry also happens to have a sense of accountability, where he is willing to learn from his mistakes rather than simply pretend they did not happen; that's a growth mindset, something people should strive for to have. The constant want to improve himself and make the Dink's community better is something that is needed for a Test Mod candidate.

I would say that Wilfry is ready for the promotion. He's worked hard, and I can't wait to see him continue to grow as a leader in the community.

+1
As another staff who plays with Wilfry, +1.

Wilfry, I dont play with you often, but you sure are level headed.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
From my experiences when I play PH Wilfry is always fine and does everything exceptionally well

+1
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
I think you should do fine. You've made a lot of improvement on evidence collecting and dealing with the lobby that I've witnessed. You've also gotten a decent handle on the guidelines. Please make sure that you're checking your recording software before hopping in to staff though. There have been oopsies which really shouldn't matter to much in my eyes because you're making the effort to correct these things. 

I don't think a little more time would hurt you but at the same time I think you'd be fine with moving up and grabbing your tiny hammer. I'm more for a +1. 

Don't mind my lack of information behind my decision. I have a headache and don't want to type an essay.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
+1 I cant really go off of in game but from seeing what others are saying it seems like you have improved a good bit, One thing I really like is you have done more ban request which i find really cool to see you do, good job and good luck my friend :)
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
From the ban requests you do make, you understand the amount of evidence required for a ban to stick.
You also control the lobby well verbally so that situations don't spiral out of control.

The small amount of ban requests should not be held against you at all since Ryzif, Koshka, and I continually float onto the server when you alert us to an issue.  I would rather you alert us to issues than let them fester to make ban requests anyways.

I have no issues with you moving to tmod.  +1
+1

Yeah I have no problem with this. You've demonstrated that you know the ruled, know them well, and can handle the ridiculousness that is the general server population. Without sounding like a broken record from the previous replies, I'll keep this short. 

Hopefully we get to see you on the blue squad!
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
Bump
[Image: unknown.png]
Well well well if it isnt the stinky bird himself...

So... i agree with everybody you could use more time as well, BUT i also agree you could have a little hammer...

but be advised, you step one finger out of line you're kneecaps are mine.

+1