Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So only some people are allowed the bonus health reward still...
(05-11-2017, 03:54 PM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat â™£â™£ Wrote: Server is officially pay to win now.

How are you just now noticing this, jesus. Also it's not pay to win, the person has to get 1st place (win an entire map) to get it. So you have to be good. I personally don't like it, but its really not that big a deal. There are plenty of instakill weps to counter it, and there are plenty of other nice Player-of-the-match rewards. Quit bitching, it's for the server to stay up, unless you would like to pay for the server fees so everyone can have it?

I bet you just now noticed because you don't win maps that often. ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

(05-11-2017, 03:54 PM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat â™£â™£ Wrote: Server is officially pay to win now.

Well I'm biased because I'm DTMod (Yes yes, make all the insults for I feed upon them like a masochist.) but it doesn't actually provide much in terms of defense. It's really only useful for surviving falls that might normally instakill you. It doesn't really stop headshots unless the person shooting has shitty karma, so it's not a pay to win thing.
[Image: running-shaggy.gif]