I am no longer asking for donations
Name - Nazu(s)

Steam ID - (STEAM_0:0:436106669)

Discord Tag - Trusted/Donor/Supporter

Time Played - 8+ weeks

When First Joined - Mid 2020

Rank Desired - T-Mod

Current Rank - Trusted

What can I do to help the community - Already trusted, I know what to do, I just want perms to stop earrape queues and ban nerds if mods can't get on

Why do I want to help - Listed above what I can do, not sure what else to add here

Have you been previously banned - One Karma Ban, One Week Ban x1 to chill out, and one Perma Ban for consistent RDM.

Have you previously applied for staff - Here here, and here

How did you find us - From Dinks PH

Other - Give trusted stopsound thanks
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
Your Discord tag is schablam#4513 lol
Real!!
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
You've fixed the minor issue that you was addressed (joining in and micspamming) on your last app, and as a result, I think you're more than ready for Test-Mod!

+1. Best of luck to you on your app.
I agree with the sentiment that the Trusted rank should have stopsound, and I agree with @Salty that you're ready for TMod. You're a really good staff member and if you don't get a promotion here it'd be kind of silly.

+1.
+1 nazus for trusted he is good donor and no more mic spamming
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
I will add my 2 cents. Nazu(s) does a good job as trusted, handles reports and deals with voice chat spam and slurs quite well.  I think he would do well as T-Mod as well.
+1, doing great as trusted
aughhh
[Image: raccoon1_1.jpg?ex=6628fb2c&is=6616862c&h...0080f14e4&]
Going neutral on this due to the fact that you seem to have caused an exploit(glitch or whatever its called) on PH and seems that you had to be told by staff to stop.
[Image: unknown.png]
I don't play TTT but just as Wilfry said, it looks like you were causing a minor problem in prop hunt. It seems you were screaming through the mic and told multiple times to stop doing something. I'm going off of relay so I don't know what exactly you did.
Just gonna say every time I was able to play with Nazu on prop hunt he seemed pretty chill.