Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
let carson burn murder
Ingame Name: Carson

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:526645317

Time Played: 1 day 15 hours

When First Joined: Sometime in later 2022

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 4 PM to 10 PM on weekdays, 9 AM to 10 PM on Weekends, EST

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Member

What can you do to help the community: Murder doesn't have much staff, and I can almost always get on when staff can't. I understand the rules, and I can enforce them when needed.

Why you want to help the community: I thoroughly enjoy murder, and most of the time I'm on the server it has people rdming, talking about what they shouldn't, and causing trouble. I want to stop this so everyone can have a good time.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Denied  Accepted Both PH

How did you find us?: from prop hunt

Other: murbder > ph
[Image: image.png]
as someone who plays murder almost every day, i’ve crossed paths with carlos dozens of times. i’ve seen him performing his duties as a murder server member on many occasions, probably more times than anyone aside from carlos himself. after seeing carlos’s growth as a server member over the course of however long he’s been a server member, i can say with 100% certainty that carlos is one of the server members of all time. because of this, i have to give carlos a very enthusiastic +1!
[Image: IBmuAn7.jpeg]
Carson has staffed Prop Hunt before, so seeing how he handled himself during that makes me feel confident to give him a chance at being a Trusted in Murder.

+1
I'm down to see Carson get Trusted on Murder

Though I will ask, will you take time off every now and then just you don't get burn out.  I support you getting staff but I don't wamt to see you go through the same path as when staffing PH and get tired of the game itself
[Image: unknown.png]
+1, I think Carter would be a stellar addition to the Murder staff team! He is one of the few people to submit ban requests lately and they have all resulted in convictions. So like the former President Jimmy Carter, I believe our very own Carter here could have a memorable impact on the Murder, for the better or worse. It is worth finding out which one it ends up being. This is already setting a low bar since the former President's final approval rating was ~28%, so I think given who our Carter is, the lower activity on Murder, and the type of scenarios he would be dealing with, I believe he could net higher approval ratings than that! I have heard good things from his former PH staff colleagues and he seemed to do the job at a satisfactory level, so I think he could perform well here too. I'd be willing to poll his performance at some point. Good luck, Carter. 
(10-28-2022, 09:23 AM)Wilfry Wrote: I'm down to see Carson get Trusted on Murder

Though I will ask, will you take time off every now and then just you don't get burn out.  I support you getting staff but I don't wamt to see you go through the same path as when staffing PH and get tired of the game itself
I was thinking about this myself and yeah, I will.
I haven't played murder recently so I can't give me 100% honest opinion on Connor but when we played on PH he was very nice and did his thing, +1 on the app and good luck connor!!
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
I think chuck will be an excellent addition to the murder staff team. He was great as prop hunt staff
+1
aughhh
[Image: raccoon1_1.jpg?ex=6628fb2c&is=6616862c&h...0080f14e4&]
Plain & simple Carson was good Prop Hunt staff & I have no reason to believe that he would not be good staff for any other server +1 you will get it for sure.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
I haven't really played PH with Carson to see how he staffs, but I haven't had any issues with him in the murder server. Doesn't hurt to have more staff and hopefully it can bring some more life to the server. +1