Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Damien Slay Abuse
Okay I'll be serious ig.
You said I was KOSd then you said YOU KOSd me, neither of those things are true.
The traitor was already ID'd, and it was by me. We were destroying a t-turret, the other guy shooting you has nothing to do with me and I do not have to do anything to stop him, since I saw him shoot the t-turret.

[Image: image.png]
[Image: image.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
(11-04-2022, 06:20 PM)spooky Wrote: It was not tacked on. I called a valid KOS on Zonda for shooting me and not identifying bodies. Refusing to participate in a firefight is completely valid, but refusing to kill someone who is KOSed for both a valid reason AND a reason that Caribou himself witnessed is absolutely traitorous.

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/showthread.php?tid=4

Here's the TTT rules. Look over the section titled; Reasons to call a Kill-on-Sight(KOS)
you talk a lot that scares me more than your username.
Why not respond to the actual report properly? When you choose to reply "keep the report if you're gay" and then give your actual reasoning AFTER an auto-slay is applied, you're just being a pain in the ass.
"Reasons to Call Suspicion: Refusing to follow a kos (3).  3. If the kosed person is then killed and identified as a T and the refuser was given reasonable time to act on the kos."

First, It is not kosable to refuse to follow a KOS. There is no requirement. People can engage in firefights only IF they so choose so. In Overtime, you can kill someone for not following a valid KOS.

Second, you have been very aggressive within this thread for no reason. Claiming Damien is disliked in the server plays absolutely zero role within this thread. Do not resort to ad hominem when making an argument. 

Lastly, why did you even make this thread? You did not take the report seriously since you said "keep this if gay". Instead, you could have argued your case through it. While you chose to argue it after, Damien already made his decision. He made the right decision according to the death scene, logs, and witness reports of the incident. 

It is just a fucking slay. Calm down. 

(-1 for anything action against Damien whatsoever)
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
-1 didnt see anything out of damien

just damien being damien nothing worse than he already is
+1 he is very bad staff should have never got it again
[Image: J6yUs0g]
I can't find the abuse, point me to it

-1, its just a deserved slay
[Image: unknown.png]
handled.
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
I have spoken to damien and the issue is resolved. Thank you for the report, you have been promoted to co-owner.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions