Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trusted application 3, back 4 more
Ingame Name: Cimag
SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:80657353

Discord Tag: Cimag#2494
Time Played: A really long, long time 
When First Joined: 2017 
Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  I would say 5 times a week, midnight + most likely to play on the weekends
Rank Desired: Trusted
Current Rank: Regular 
What can you do to help the community: Besides being able to testify and crack some jokes, Ive told some newcomers about some DO´s and DON´TS on the server
Why you want to help the community: Not only cus ive been applying 4 trusted like 3 years now, but I sure do enjoy the server and the people on it, taking this into account I would like to make everyones playing experience a bit more sweet
Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=6816 It was me "not taking" the slays for a "mass rdm" back in the day
Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Yeah, the thread its gone , and the most previous one where I got wrecked  https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=17246
How did you find us?: Like everyone found ttt servers back in 2017, google, no cap
Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes, yes indeed
Other: Hi ! Ive been applying for trusted for quite a while now lol, so Im applying again, I think I fill out all the requirements now and I think now the old and new players know me as well

I think it’s time for a +1 here. He’s been active since coming back around and a lot of fun to play with on the server and no major red flags have come up since I’ve played with him personally.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 I haven't played much recently but all my interactions with cimag have been super cool, Good luck
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
im a -1, watched you go into elevator exploit spot all 6 rounds on floodlights even after being told to chill and any time you were gonna die you asked the staff to bring you lol (they actually did once)

edit: I change it to +0. sure the exploiting thing is annoying, but tbh ur right I've seen staff do it and not shit happen so it shouldn't be held against you either, plus you are pretty easy-going and non-problematic on the server
+1 I want my free rdm rounds
(11-13-2022, 11:01 AM)voidzz Wrote: im a -1, watched you go into elevator exploit spot all 6 rounds on floodlights even after being told to chill and any time you were gonna die you asked the staff to bring you lol (they actually did once)

how recent was this? If you have a rough estimate at the very least that'd help me decide in giving input myself.
(11-13-2022, 01:18 PM)Salty Wrote:
(11-13-2022, 11:01 AM)voidzz Wrote: im a -1, watched you go into elevator exploit spot all 6 rounds on floodlights even after being told to chill and any time you were gonna die you asked the staff to bring you lol (they actually did once)

how recent was this? If you have a rough estimate at the very least that'd help me decide in giving input myself.
Hi ! I can answer that myself, it was actually  2 rounds, the first one with no warnings, and then the 2nd one I was given the "no no" and !tped by coco due to me leaving the map but no taking dmg, afterwards no more of these took place, and it was this same month, you can -1 freely ! I just wanted to clarify this matter  :s
+1 become the trusted i should have been
Hi Cimag! I think you're a really cool guy and would make good staff. To clarify my side of the exploit situation: It was not too long ago, definitely this month, that I noticed Cimag in an unreachable spot on floodlights. I PM'ed him that he couldn't be there, and he fell through the map so I brought him back to the main room. I didn't notice him doing it again, and while it is possible that he did it again while I was alive so I didn't notice or that I was afk and didn't notice, I personally don't think he would purposefully continue to break the rules like that. He's fun to play with and I think he has the community support (minus team yeat maybe), my only suggestion would be to try to get some ban requests up. Good luck Cimag :)

Edit to add: Forgot to say +1 lol
[Image: kirby.gif]
Anyone who is capable of being staff and wants to be in that position deserves a chance in my opinion. It seems you have worked on the issues that were addressed in your last application, so I think you getting trusted isn't an impossible feat. The exploiting thing isn't a major issue.

+1 for Trusted; best of luck to you on your application!