Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
this is crazy
Ingame Name: Carson

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:526645317

Time Played: 637hr

When First Joined: March 22 2022

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 4:30-11:00 Monday's to Friday's, 9:00 to 1:200 Sat/Sunday EST

Rank Desired: Test Mod

Current Rank: Trusted 

What can you do to help the community?: As a trusted, I can't do much except kick rule breakers. With Test Mod, I will be able to ban temp ghosters, hackers, or general rule breakers. I Not only that, I also have experience with Test Mod on Murder.

Why do you want to help the community?: I want to help because I have many friends on this server, and I want to keep it chill. Even though I'm not very active, I still love this game (and I will 100% be more active if promoted.) Whenever I'm on, I want to try my hardest to keep this place as good as a gmod server can be. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): no

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts):  Accepted Denied tusted

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots?: ShadowPlay (After Milks suggestion, I am now getting used to OBS)

How did you find us?: I was scrolling the server browser and saw this one was popular

Other: Just to be clear, my inactivity is not due to being burnt out. I just feel like playing other games, and also have to deal with school.
[Image: image.png]
I'm not going to be very in-depth with this. Everyone knows and respects this nerd. This is a obvious +1 from me. He knows how to spot ghosters and hackers easily, has Tmod experience, and knows the Prop Hunt rules very very well.  I don't see this being denied this time around. Happy to see you reapply for Tmod. Finally!! haha

Good luck, even though I'm sure you'll get it!  :)
???????? ??????
Yeah this nerd knows how to staff from what i saw, Making him a tmod will double the effect, Please give this man an AEK-971 already +1
[Image: 800px-BLU_Products_Logo.jpg]
make my home boy light blue
+1

Carson for Tmod 2023 ong

(carson is a wonderful staff member who both knows the rules, but can apply them correctly. also Carson is a massive nerd)
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Will you let me slur on server?

I do believe that from your previous Tmod app back in idk when but now I do believe you've taken your time with things so finally take my +1.

A complete goofy goober

Big ah baby go wawa

Carson is not inactive, his mom took away the laptop and now has to go to summer school

Carson has said 783,452 slur on my dms by the time this was posted(515,220 were racist slurs)
+1 without a doubt. Very nice, and friendly and easy to talk to.
[Image: EtVvJkX.jpeg][Image: nvOLgbD.jpeg]
I hate it here. | 알았어 | Anak ng kamote
Find my elsewhere by clicking here!
Ew Carson... +1
[Image: giphy.gif]
Please give actual responses. Real feedback, even if is just a sentence or 2 is preferable over the shitposting.

Oki thanks byeee
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

Hello Carson. Fancy seeing you apply for the position of T-mod

I am of the opinion that Carson has demonstrated the essential level of maturity necessary for the progression of this application, encompassing not only in-game conduct but also server interaction and forum participation.

Carson's competence lies in his ability to discern and differentiate between lighthearted situations and those of a more serious nature, showcasing his aptitude in accurately identifying the distinction. Furthermore, he demonstrates an acute understanding of how to respond suitably in each scenario.

Carson exemplifies an impressive depth of understanding regarding the precise threshold of evidence required to either condemn or defend a user across all the files and scenarios encompassed within our scope.

Carson has consistently showcased a remarkable ability to adeptly provide previously unknown or essential information, as well as the necessary steps to take action within our designated scope. Importantly, Carson's approach is consistently polite, welcoming, & genuinely helpful in nature.

Carson's modest self-assessment of his activity level, considering his other responsibilities, fails to do justice to his remarkable dedication & involvement. In my observation, he demonstrates an exemplary level of engagement and exceeds expectations in terms of his level of activity.

From my vantage point, Carson enjoys a universally favorable standing within the community, as he is widely liked and appreciated. His persona is often described as "chill," & he garners immense respect & trust from others due to his unwavering reliability.

Carson's technical expertise in various aspects, including exploits, illegal locations, indicators of hacking, signs of ghosting, and the strategic utilization of relays, is exceptionally robust. His solid grasp of these intricate matters allows him to navigate & address them with great proficiency. Carson's comprehensive understanding not only enables him to detect & identify potential issues but also equips him with the knowledge to leverage relay functionality to his advantage effectively. This profound technical knowledge positions Carson as a valuable asset, contributing to the overall security & integrity of the server.

One minor critique I have of Carson currently is his preference for using ShadowPlay over the more advanced OBS (Open Broadcaster Software). OBS offers a wider range of technical controls for recording, granting users greater flexibility and customization options. Embracing OBS would enable Carson to have enhanced command over his recordings and potentially unlock new possibilities in terms of optimizing the quality & output of his evidence.

In summary, Carson has consistently exhibited the qualities & capabilities necessary for a position as a T-mod.

+1
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
(05-17-2023, 06:51 PM)August Wrote: Everyone is on a level playing field with me (except for Carson)

As long as this is upheld, Carson can be promoted. +1

Real stuff so possum doesn't harrumph many harrumphs:
Carson's staffing experience on Murder and PH are extensive - he has experience beyond most staff members in time and diversity of experiences, and is respected in the community, even by those outside of the DR chat. You know he's a good egg, give him tmod.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks