My name is the and only Harmless_Potato

Steam ID: 
My Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:199119627

Time Played:
I have played on server for 991 hours.

When First Joined: 
February 14, 2021 07:00PM  CST.

Availability: 
I am available Monday-Thursday 5:30PM-11:30PM, Friday 5:30PM-11:59PM/Saturday 1200AM-2:00AM/11:00AM-11:59AM, and Sunday 11:00AM-11:30PM Central time zone + whenever there are pings. 

Rank Desired: 
I am desiring Moderator.

Current Rank: 
I currently a Test Moderator. 

What can you do to help the community?: 
I play a lot and some would say too much Prop Hunt, having the ability to ban hackers (and other various things) indefinitely would be a great "power" to possess. I make a ton of ban requests, and to be able to solve the problem right then and there would benefit the Prop Hunt Community. I would also like to help in assisting ban requests. I am extremely active, and know what to look for. 

Why do you want to help the community?: 
I've said this too much, but I absolutely love Prop Hunt. I just want people to have fun playing it. I try to hop on every ping, hell, I'll even hop out of bed sometimes to help resolve situations. I want the best for this server, and I dedicate a lot of my time to ensure that. 

Have you previously been banned?:
A lot of joke bans, but yes, a real one...but I'm tired of explaining it lol. Banned once for timefarming over a year ago, but I was just too drunk, and forgot to disconnect...whoops :/

Have you previously applied for staff?
Yes
Prop Hunt:
Discord: Web Staff: Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots?:
Yes. NVIDIA ShadowPlay/OBS for recording and Windows Snipping Tool for screenshots.

How did you find us?: 
Friend had suggested this server to play prop hunt one day, and I just stuck around unfortunately lol. I should've left tbh...

Other:
I meant to apply a month from now, but blame @Blu for making me apply now... 

• At least 3 months as test moderator with heavy forum activity(15+ threads).
    2 days shy, blep. I have 99 threads with 76 ban requests. 
  • Be at least 18 years of age
    I am currently 24 years of age physically, mentally...I'll let y'all decide that.
  • Active membership in the discord
    I am not active at all. I am only top in rep and the top Discord level AKA barely active. 
???????? ??????
Without a doubt, a BIG -1 sorry potato...

Obviously i'm joking a HUGE 1+ for me, Potato is the most complete staff around here, Making him a Moderator is an extremely goody giddy idea, Hopefully admin next... :)
[Image: 800px-BLU_Products_Logo.jpg]
I can only judge from a community side of things but this is a huge -1 for me based on being an enemy combatant in the booster war

Just kidding, the way he helps so much with community events (which I swear I’ll make another game night at least, just keep getting engulfed in totk) I’m surprised he was only tmod on his respective server doing all that. But if he staffs PH like he handles other community affairs, I think y’all got a great candidate +1
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Rich white boy flexing his PC everyday trying to be mod… big -1

But for real. Potato has felt like a mod already. His love for the server is incredibly evident. 

Big +1
Potato has shown to be active in the discord side of the community, as well as the Prop Hunt side of the community. Being a Moderator in Prop Hunt means you have big shoes to fill in, and I think Potato has achieved that. +1 from myself! :D
[Image: EtVvJkX.jpeg][Image: nvOLgbD.jpeg]
I hate it here. | 알았어 | Anak ng kamote
Find my elsewhere by clicking here!

mental age of a 3 year old. goo goo ga ga.

just kidding. 

+1 potato is a wonderful staff member, and I think he's fully ready to be moderator.
to those of you who might boo-hoo and say "hurr durr, too many mods", I counter that there is never enough staff (except mabye admin). More staff is good. it means the workload is divided and nobody has to burn out. ,moreover, it increases server coverage.

good luck to you potato. may you become greener than that one potato in my potato bag that looks like it could be radioactive by green-ness.

+1
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
+1 its hard to find a time when Harmful_Tomato isn't on either in discord or in-game but will he become a Burnt_Potato one day?
Hay Potato.

For a start I would like to say that you are one of the hardest working staff members we have period, & we get along quite well, & you came a long long way from wen you first started. So please understand that this comes from a loving position I want to see you grow as a person as well as a staff member.

It is my belief that you have a bit of refining to do, as of recent there have been a few bans where you are just too fast on the draw. I know I already talked to you about this, but this is feedback for Admins.

The major concern is that in the event of a unban request, some of you're bans wont stick, you have to remember it's not just you who needs to be convinced, but the community wen presenting your proof in a unban request. This is obviously a concern wen considering giving someone Mod power due to the nature of permit bans, & ban requests.

I really believe you may have spread yourself too thin, there is still a fair bit for you to learn on the finer details of thing's.

I'm sorry to do this to my favourite spud, but I have take a step back, & be unbiased -1 for now, but some day you will be ready, & you will have my +1
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
I share pretty much the same concerns as Milk, but he's much better at words than I am lol.

You are no doubt the hardest working and most dedicated member of the team, however I personally don't feel like you're ready for the next step up.... YET. And that's a BIG yet because I know that you'll get here in time. Like Milk said, i have seen you jump the gun on bans in the past, or have evidence that just isn't strong enough for the ban to stick. I also share the concern that you're stretching yourself thin, but not to the level that the others. As a double mod myself, it can be a bit of work, but it's really not as difficult as others say.

For the time being I'm going to -1. HOWEVER, you no doubt have full mod potential. you just have a small amount of improvement to do and you're there.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
Ayo Potato.

You've really put in a lot of time and effort in the community and I appreciate it but I have concerns with you receiving Moderator at this time.

One of the things that have been brought to my attention is not always having all the required evidence to defend your bans. Something that is REALLY important when you have the ability to handle ban requests and make your own permanent bans. 

As a Moderator you must be someone who others can look at for guidance in situations where judgement calls are made and if you can't properly make judgement calls on your own bans I don't really feel comfortable with you having the power.

I also have seen situations where you aren't going along with prepared guidelines and you are just over extending something that could be dealt with swiftly rather than drug out. My main observation is the racism protocol. I feel like I'm fairly straight forward with how we approach that nasty topic and that after they have earned a gag or a mute, the next instance of violation would be rewarded with no less than a day ban. Something a Test Mod should easily be able to apply. Remember, if you have questions, never feel bad or worried about asking. Everyone is always open to help one another regardless of rank or experience. 

I don't believe you have an excessive amount to work on but it's definitely something that needs to be worked on before I'd believe you are ready to become a Moderator my dude which is why at this time this application is Denied.

You may reapply no sooner than 7/15/2023.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]