Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the staff app everyone is waiting for (ignore the (2)
Ingame Name: TDawg4

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:28954773
Discord Tag: tdawg4

Time Played: Just over 1000 hours

When First Joined: Mar 07, 2016 10:00 AM

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): A lot

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: TMod

What can you do to help the community: What I'm doing now but with more powers (I literally do everything now)

Why you want to help the community: Someone has to y'all are wild

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...php?tid=83
idk how tf i got tmod i cant find any approved apps........... 

How did you find us?: Yes

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Probably

Other: give me mod i am literally the best staff we have rn 
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
+1 had been great staff for years and comes back and is great staff again
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
my friend tdawg applied, -1 (+1)
wait a second.... you're not- *gunshot*
[Image: kirby.gif]
-1 Did not fill out scenario questions, demonstrating an illiteracy that will impact your staffing ability. Come back when you have the capability of reading the rules or at least some simple instructions.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
[Image: 1f1032ddd075e380efe88a14ac7b9efdc1-berni...e.w400.jpg]
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.

Tdawg is such a sweet, kind, loving person who always goes above and beyond to make sure everyone in dinks is welcome. I have no doubt in my mind that he will do an amazing job as [role]. He’s also really cute and really the single best human to ever walk gods green earth. ~~(Him and I have been dating secretly for 7 months don’t tell the admins and my words will have more weight.)~~ +1 for nepotism you hot dawg.
Dude had me queue this song on ttt so that's gonna be a -1
[Image: FZxEbKr.gif]
Isnt this guy suppose to be community banned? -1