Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Errrmm what the flip flap
Ingame Name: Wrom

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79620671
Discord Tag: Demon.5156

Time Played: 4w 2 day 14 hours 43 minutes

When First Joined: December of 2021

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): pretty much any time as of this moment

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor +

What can you do to help the community: I was staff back in 2021 when I joined and climbed up to mod I can help by being on when other staff may not be on I can help Make the server a fun place to be while still making it respectful for all. I will be able to help in the position of trusted by handling reports and dealing with people accordingly

Why you want to help the community: I love this community and its helped me out a lot, I found a lot of my friends that I hang out with now adays. Its also a place I enjoy having fun on and want to keep it that way by protecting it from trolls/Hackers or minges.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes 1 Time https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=17138

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=15828
How did you find us?: I was bored one day and got on Gmod for the first time in a year and saw this server!

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: I use to treat this like a job and it caused my burn out and eventually ended up to my resignation but i've since grown a little and just want to have fun with it and not treat it like a Full time job
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
ermm what da! why would you want to get rid of ur rainbow name...

another ez +1, wrom is a super fun and positive presence on the server and was a great staff member, no doubt he can handle staff again!
[Image: kirby.gif]
With my time playing with Wrom on ttt, he’s definitely still kept up with the rules to be able to still give advice both before I staffed and after. To add onto that, he also has recently played a lot. Even though it’s not fully a month yet, by the time this is accepted, you’ll already be well past a month of activity on the server. You’d be a great trusted to start off with and you were great even before. 

+1
WE ARE SO UP RN +1 bro was immaculate staff
Yeah Wrom has been great every time I’ve played on the server with him +1 for the worm
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Yeah I’m a little hesitant I know you’re a newer player and might not have a super good hold on the rules yet… +0 for now +1 tomorrow
Haven't played with you that much, but you've been nothing but a good noodle so far 1+
[Image: 800px-BLU_Products_Logo.jpg]
I remember bullying you to join staff last time so +1
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
full confidence you have what it takes to be staff again and as long as you show your consistent playing when the app is up then you will be in good shape. Calm and fun person on server you were great staff then and ik you would be great staff now. +1
Carried the Bullet Buffoons in the Salt Mine season 2 CS2 league. +1
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously