Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Avi's App (Tmod)
Ingame Name: Avi

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:171398726
Discord Tag: avilani

Time Played: 1263.8 hours via GameTracker

When First Joined: I joined the community around October of 2016.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): My time varies day to day (I don't have specific set days off, just two days a week, and my job isn't a standard 9-5 job).  I'm typically available in the morning/early afternoon or late night.  I am in the Eastern Standard Time (EST) time zone.

Rank Desired: Tmod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: As a Trusted, I currently help with RDM reports, spectating/recording hackers, mute/gag players as necessary, etc.  I have been pretty fortunate that when dealing with problematic players that need more than just slays/mutes/gags/kicks/etc., there have been moderators available and on server to handle any banning needed (or they join while I'm alone on server which also helps).  As a Tmod, I would be able to handle more situations independently, especially while alone on server, with the commands available to the rank (i.e. karma banning, bring, etc.).

Why you want to help the community: With everything that's happened recently, it's up to the staff that are still here to step up and keep the server a welcoming and enjoyable environment for the players that are still here.  I enjoy playing on server with the other TTT members and staff.  With my current and former experience as staff here, I can use that experience to keep the server enjoyable for the community.  I like being able to help new and returning players, answering questions and handling situations as they occur.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): The only bans/punishments I have are joke punishments.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): 
My original Trusted App that was approved was on the old Enjin Forums (rip).
Trusted - Approved
Tmod - Approved
Trusted - Approved
Tmod - Approved
Moderator - Approved
Trusted - Approved

How did you find us?: I found the TTT server while hopping servers.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: If you have any questions, feel free to ask below or dm me on Discord.  As for the gap in playtime, I've explained on a prior app and with some staff, I recently went to a training for my job as well as working the detail for the NFL draft, but now that's over, it's opened my schedule a lot more to relax and to hop on the server and do other things :^)
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
From everything I've seen on the server, Avi is more than capable of going up to tmod. She is active, friendly, and knowledgeable.

+1
-1 your streak of everything ever being approved must come to an end

Obviously +1, Tmod is just Trusted with a better color, knows everything, all that jazz, is great, blah blah blah
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
+1 avi does an excellent job as trusted and would do great as tmod as well.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Good history, great conversationalist and i even asked her for the carfax and she provided both the equifax and the i.s.s.. 
Easy +1
Avi's lengthy tenure as a TTT staff member of the past speaks for itself.
Unless someone can convince otherwise I'm a +1
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I was all for this app until I read how boring the Title is.

Tmod isn't a big step in rank in the world of TTT on Dinks. Avi is a reliable staff member from my knowledge and interactions and of course based on history.

Besides, being blue is better than green. +1
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
+1 fat overqualified resume and overall great player, OG member of the community
[Image: QrOFTLS.jpeg]
Bump
+1, pretty active, very helpful, don’t need to say more