Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DerpGamer's T-Mod app
Ingame Name: TheDerpGamer

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:97214075

Time Played: 500~ hours

When First Joined: Early 2017 to Late 2016

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I can play anytime I am not at school or doing school work (Im at school from 7:30 to 3:30) The next two weeks is fall break so I will have way more free time at the end of the week
Eastern

Rank Desired: T-Mod

Current Rank: the worst trusted

What can you do to help the community:  I'm sure many people would say I'm the worst trusted, but I wanna be the very best, T-Mod there ever was! To slay em is my real test, i really wanna die! 
But really, i want to be able to help everyone in this community and all the newcomers as well. I want to be able to stop those people who ruin this game for others.

Why you want to help the community: I don't want this to be another server that has a lot of players but soon fall into obscurity. I don't want people to say man that server is always full of rdmers and hackers, lets not join it. I want this to be a server that stays strong and takes down all those rule breakers. I don't want this community to slowly vanish, like so many others

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): 
Trusted 1
Trusted 2
How did you find us?: My other TTT server that i liked to play on shut down (lets hope this server never does that) so I started looking through the TTT servers trying to find a good one. And my eyes landed on Dinkleburgs TTT | Fast Downloads (Lie) and saw a decent amount of people playing and joined the server

Other: This is the second time typing this app out because the first time I typed it my computer restarted before I could submit
I now I am probably not gonna get T-Mod on my first attempt. but hey! Might as well try!
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
+1

Pros:
  • Active
  • Knows Rules
  • GIRL
  • Decent Application

Cons:
  • None
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Ima edit my post later to the full draft when i get home but btw Derp is a guy...

Alright so

Pros
  • Is Active ever since he got Trusted
  • A good enforcer of the rules
  • Not a girl Woah that is fucked up, Thank god I go over my drafts.
  • Never ever looses temper.
I don't see any red flags in you bro.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
Absolutely. He's been active ever since getting Trusted (besides when he went away for school). Vut has made that time up again, and has maintained Consistent Server activity. I especially see him beyond active in the Discord almost every day. Keep doing what you're doing Derp, because it's spot on.

+1
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
+1, one of the best trusted around, and I'm glad he made staff in the first place. Always does reports, and I never hear a complaint about him from anyone. Good luck big boi.
(09-27-2017, 11:49 AM)❤ Miss Bunny ❤ Wrote: +1

Pros:
[*]GIRL
[*]

TheDerpGamer isn't a girl wtf is wrong with you?

and form me +1 very good staff would like to see what he can do with tmod
+1 cuz girl
@Foxka  & @Linfalas
Do you even understand why I put it in all caps? Are you guys still too young to know the old term of what GIRL means?
Guy
In
Real
Life
=
GIRL

This was a very old term that was used back in the day on gaming communities; it's nothing new at all.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Only going to reply once for Derpy because this is a Staff App

INSIDE JOKES ARE A BITCH DERPY.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
idk man id say its a it too soon
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]