Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There is Not Enough Darkness in All The World to Put Out The Light of a White Flame
Ingame Name: Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44572958

Time Played: 1315 hours

When First Joined: February 2014

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): It’s summertime so Prince expects to be quite available. He’ll be working a legal internship 2 days during the weekday though so he probably won’t be getting on those days. He’ll also be studying for the LSAT but he doesn’t expect that to get in the way of a couple hours a day of gameplay. Prince imagines he’ll be available more so in the middle of the day so maybe 10 AM - 4 PM as a standard.
Prince is in the Central Time Zone - CST.

Sponsor(s): EpicGuy, Helen, and Colleen

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Test Moderator

What can you do to help the community: Prince Nicky believes that he can offer assistance to staff members and players with his knowledge of the rules, ability to make hard decisions in unpleasant situations, and a general respect for all members of the community. This would include a continued impartiality when it comes to handling reports and situations that require gagging or muting. Prince Nicky respects all members and will not discriminate based upon age, gender, or mental ability. Unfortunately, Prince Nicky has witnessed many a player and several staff members harass members of these minority populations and finds it imperative that these players do not have their rights restricted. Prince Nicky has made this point abundantly clear in his staffing career and intends to maintain this value if promoted to test moderator. Prince Nicky also has had much experience in the enforcement of rules, slaying innumerable amounts of people during his most recent tenure and submitting 50 ban requests thus far. This includes 12 more ban requests since his promotion to Test Mod, with 4 being since he was promoted to PH Admin. This proves that he is still quite active, despite his PH and life responsibilities.

Why you want to help the community: Prince Nicky has been a member of the Dinkleberg community since February 2014. Within that time, he has developed a great affection for the community, especially the TTT server where he started so long ago. Since being promoted to a staff position nine months ago, Prince Nicky has enjoyed the ability to help moderate the server. Unfortunately, Prince Nicky has been frustrated with some of the limitations of the test mod position. The Prince can get quite irritated at the limitation of the teleport command for test mod which requires the test mod to either be alive or to be in spectator mode. He believes it would be easier to assist stuck or map exploitation abusing players with the easier teleport commands that the moderator position has. Prince Nicky, as he has made evident in his current duration as a staff member and in previous durations, has no intention to improperly use of either of these commands and has shown great restraint in the use of staff powers. Prince would especially appreciate the ability to ban again. It certainly would save him quite a bit of time without having to send in ban requests. He could also punish players for crimes that are not serious enough for ban requests.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): In a previous incarnation, Prince Nicky was in a position of power. He banned an abusive admin and was banned for a duration of approximately a week as a result. The abusive admin was later demoted for being an abusive admin. The link to this thread is no longer active as it was on the previous forums. It was in January 2016.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts):

How did you find us?: Prince Nicky found the name of the server amusing and decided to join. He has been present ever since.

Other: Prince Nicky previously served as a test moderator and a full moderator from April 2014 until January 2016. After retiring in January 2016, Prince took a semi-break (sporadic playing but nothing regular) until June 2017 when he re-integrated himself back into the community. He became a staff member again in August 2017 and became a test mod again in January 2018 and has been serving in this position since. 
-If you look Prince Nicky to check his hours, he has used other names in the past. Try typing in “Prince Nicky” in the search bar and you should find most of his other account names. His old account that he primarily used was “Prince Nicky the Wolf,” with about 750 hours. He also used a few other names but those don’t really have enough playtime to really matter.

Prince Nicky will never have the same activity as some staff members or players. He will never get on every single day of the week and that’s something that the staff should understand. However, when he does get on, he will always take his staff duties seriously and with the upmost responsibility. He does have some gaps in recent playtime due to finals week, so please bear that in mind. 
Prince has been here longer than I have, and has been a staff member for almost as long as I’ve known him. He was the Moderator I looked up to when I first started playing because he was fair, strict and just. I know that he has to work his way back to Moderator, but I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again: Prince is well deserving of being an Admin here. A selfless, fair, and kind soul such as his will make Dinkleberg’s a better place. I’ve seen forum signatures wanting to make Dinkleberg’s great again, well this is how we do it people!

+1
You dont have nearly enough kills to refer to yourself in the third person mate.

+1 from me though, while my activity may be lax, I do very often see your ban requests pop up. Showing me dedication. Not to mention your long experience of being a staff member. All in all you'll be an exellent replacement for the hole left after my resignation (Cocky attitude, confirmed) in the Moderator group
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
+1 Easy
Extremely capable staff member with previous experience
Heavily Active in the community
Finds time for both TTT and PH staffing

and as always, Matt appreciates the perspective in which Prince Nicky writes applications

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
When Nicky isn't being a nerd he is a definite strong candidate for Mod, so +1 from me.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
+1, he’s clesrly a dedicated member to this community and has done nothing but help not only TTT, but also Ph and assist in any way he can, he’s smart and level headed and knows when it’s appropriate to let loose some. He interacts with other community members really well, he’s always there to answer any question he can and help out those in need when given the chance, he’s excellent staff (even though he may steal reports from me) and definitely deserves a promotion, I’ve never seen any red flags when it comes to his behavior, he’s a good child. I see no reason why he doesn’t deserve this promotion.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I'm not comfortable with a +1 just yet because ove noticed some aggressive behavior not only from ttt but from your prop hunt admin so far, I feel like you lose your temper very easy and that's not something I think should be found in mod behavior. Other than that though no problems.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
+1, good hours, handled reports well, fun to play with. Haven’t seen him do anything to not warrant the rank. Plus I think him being PH and Murder mod/admin are indicative of his ability to handle the position.

Give him ttt mod so the trifecta can be complete ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

-1 shotgun user.

Jk +1, Prince is a very dedicated and loyal member of the community that brings a lot of experience and enthusiasm to the table. Also a very helpful and fun person to play with.
This is likely one of the easiest +1s of my life.
This man always had knowledgeable insight into any question asked of him. And not only that, but he, quite obviously, has the experience and patience to move up the chain of command.
Give this man his cake AND let him eat it too.