Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
its time
I wanna say the only reason I was inactive is because of school I had a lot to do and I had a musical
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
+1 most of the people that are saying that Daegan isn't ready are individuals who have less than 10 hours in a month, I am on the server regularly and I believe Daegan can keep his cool in situations and knows when to be serious, he's matured since a while back & he can potentially be great staff
(04-18-2019, 01:11 PM)daeganislegit Wrote:
(04-18-2019, 01:09 PM)Avi Wrote: My only concern is I've still seen you get annoyed when people are trolling. If you get staff, how will you handle yourself if people are trolling?

mute my mic and  not let them get the better of me

Ik this is off topic but that shouldn't be her job to deal with you, if you are going to be staff you should be able to stay calm and not let emotions get the better of you. Don't become staff so other staff members can staff you. I'll decide in a bit
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
For now I will have to -1 this. I'm just concerned if you do get staff, you won't handle things such as trolling well. And if you were left to staff the server by yourself, Idk if I would have trust in you yet to follow the rules while also enforcing them. That comes from the incident Hani mentioned, the previous ban you had for exploiting after multiple warnings from staff and you choosing to disregard what staff told you, etc. There are other issues that happened as well that concern me.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(04-18-2019, 08:46 PM)Avi Wrote: For now I will have to -1 this. I'm just concerned if you do get staff, you won't handle things such as trolling well. And if you were left to staff the server by yourself, Idk if I would have trust in you yet to follow the rules while also enforcing them. That comes from the incident Hani mentioned, the previous ban you had for exploiting after multiple warnings from staff and you choosing to disregard what staff told you, etc. There are other issues that happened as well that concern me.

can you maybe tell me  the issues in discord?
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(04-18-2019, 08:53 PM)daeganislegit Wrote:
(04-18-2019, 08:46 PM)Avi Wrote: For now I will have to -1 this. I'm just concerned if you do get staff, you won't handle things such as trolling well. And if you were left to staff the server by yourself, Idk if I would have trust in you yet to follow the rules while also enforcing them. That comes from the incident Hani mentioned, the previous ban you had for exploiting after multiple warnings from staff and you choosing to disregard what staff told you, etc. There are other issues that happened as well that concern me.

can you maybe tell me  the issues in discord?

If you want to chat about it further, feel free to message me on discord. That's fine.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
-2 is dumb. Just kidding (about the -2 you're still dumb)

I've played consistently for a few months and have seen daegan mature. I will +1 this because as laced said, you gotta start somewhere. As long as he receives the proper guidance and training (that I didn't receive smh @"Derp #TeamDr"(just kidding i love u) ) he will be perfectly fine for Trusted.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I have to agree with Avi and Hani here. Even though I'm not as active, but I still see you act very immaturely. I mean I understand everyone should get a chance, but even though Trusted isn't a big deal. But it is a big deal for some of us because it shows whether or not you're fit for the role to continue forward. For me, I rather have you improve first before advancing to the next role. Every-time I come on when you're on (depending on my activity), it's always you edging people on. You make others mad, so when they get mad, and start yelling at you or telling you to stfu because of you annoyance. You cry and report to the staff for harassment. You still do that, it's annoying. I don't do favoritism. I just gag/mute whoever instigated. But I will gag/mute the other party if they continue. I cannot just like let it slide just because you're helpful sometimes, not all the times. Another thing, don't be a two-face please. Like I think there's some staff you don't know or you don't like and you act completely different from the staff that you like or know that will give you a support on your application. You're sugarcoating the staff to make yourself look good. You should look good overall, not just to make staff notices you so that you can be a good representative for staff role.

You're also supposed to link all your staff applications:
So add whichever ones you didn't add: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...sted--5876 ; https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-here-we-go ; https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...sted--5369
Despite my activity, it's a big no from me.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
As with just about every staff application he posts on, Prince will not be giving an explicit endorsement or rejection with the use of any +/-.

Prince has been rather impressed with Daegan in recent encounters. Prince originally judged Daegan very harshly, but through further experience realized he was being too harsh. Daegan is a kid, and a fairly good one at that.

That doesn’t mean that Daegan isn’t without flaws though, and people have pointed those out a few times here in this thread. Some of these are fairly old, some are more recent.

Anyways, Prince expects that this decision will be a fairly tough one for the admins. Prince, however, would be more than willing to help train Daegan on how to staff and how to deal with difficult situations, should this application be accepted.
I haven’t been playing with you lately because I’m not really active the past month.
If I have to judge based on the time untill I became kinda inactive, I would not give you the +1 but that wouldn’t be fair to you because someone can improve alot within a month. I’m gonna stay neutral on this one for that reason.

Daegan, all I can say, you’ve already came a long way and that proves to me that you have the will and determination to become staff.
Good luck buddy.
Greetings, 
Swartsy