Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OLD MAN VOSS MODERATOR APP #3
Minimum Qualifications for Any Staff Position
  • 60 Hours of Active Playtime on the Server
  • 1 Month in the Community
  • An Introduction Thread on the Forums
  • Active Membership in our Discord Server. 
  • A Waiting Period of One Month Between Applications.
  • Recording Software or the Ability to Screenshot 
Specific Staff Positions

• 2-3 months depending on the person with heavy forum activity(20+ post).
[Image: top_threads.png]

Ingame Name: 
OLD MAN VOSS

Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:0:432781129

Time Played:  
545 hours

When First Joined: 
4 May 2018 First day on server
25 May 2018 joined forums

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 
1700-2100 Monday - Thursday
1700 - 0000 Friday
0900 - 1800 Saturday
It varies depending on occupational things.  

Rank Desired: 

Current Rank: . 
Test Mod 

What can you do to help the community?: 
Honestly, the community is doing fantastic. I am willing to help out any way that I am able. I have enjoyed helping to train donors on how to handle situations and conversing with our staff team on how to better the community. I'm not going to pitch some bull answer that I will change everything, I don't know everything but I'm willing to accept peoples perspective and opinions on how to improve the community and myself. 

Why do you want to help the community?: 
I've been a part of this community for nearly a Year, and have loved  90% of the time being here. The 10% is the times when things were rough and we were working out some minor details and lost a number of staff members. Those were darker times and a lot of arguments happened, having stayed through it and seeing the beautiful community we are become bring me great joy to be a part of it. Let's keep making Dinkleberg's great!

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts):
No real bans on PH

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): 
Yes indeed
Trusted [/url]https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-Trusted-Application--4698
Test Mod https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-TMod-Application--5163
Moderator [url=https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-PH-Moderator-Application]https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-PH-Moderator-Application

How did you find us?:
Watched Fairly Odd Parents as a wee lad and saw the name. Joined in and have been here ever since. 

Other: 
Due to my occupation my time will not always be consistent as I find out that I'm leaving somewhere for X amount of time mere hours before I actually leave. I switch between Overflow and Main very often to check in on both. I am not promising my activity on server will sky rocket, but I am active on forums daily. It's been fantastic being a part of this community for so long and I hope to help in the continual climb. I understand that there's some things I still need to learn, and I hope you will bare with me as I learn, especially with new Moderator things in the future (whenever that may be). 

Thank you all for your friendship and for being a part of this AMAZING community. 

Please be honest and straightforward with your comments, I am desiring to grow any way that I can. 
(If you are not comfortable openly posting here, feel free to PM me.)

You will notice gaps in my recent activity, I was gone for some time on assignments but was still active on forums  during my absence from the server. 

See you on the prop field!!! 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

-1 Not enough forum time c:<
Nah it's a joke... +1!!! You have helped me be a better person on the ph from a Donor to a Trusted, you always love to joke around when we play on ph and I have nothing against you because from what I have experienced is that you would always love to help out (as you said) and make sure the Donors and New staff know what to do so they can be able to learn.
I have no idea what would happen if you weren't here bc all I really really want to say is that your an amazing ph staff/player. You are always open to one another, you know the rules off by heart, you know the illegal spots really well (can't even find you sometimes) and I just want to wish you luck and I hope you get the position Voss :3
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
+1
You are a really nice guy with a great sense of humor. You have helped me out when you could, especially when someone was trying there hardest to frustrate me. I have seen no problems with you and wish you the best on getting mod.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

+1
You have always been a great staff member and I think you would make a good mod. Your time is a little spotty but thats understandable in your situation, other then that you meet all the requirements in my eyes.

Stop reposting the same threads you bad bad man.... jk
Not going to vote since i don't play anymore/rarely get on, but I do recall Voss giving us(the staff) a warning before he took took an official brief leave of absence about how he had to work very long shifts and his time on server would be effected by it. I don't believe that should be held against him since it was work related. Once again I am not voting, but I would like to wish you luck on your app Voss.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
I am a +1 this time.
All the issues I had with you before, you've been working on them heavily.
I think it's cruel to use your time against you, considering you are stationed over seas and not able to control your time on server.
When you are able, you are on.
If you are able to get on when we get a ping in discord for help, you jump on immediately.
You offer insight and ideas when it comes to improving the staff team .
You ARE active in discord, as I see you talk there on and off as much as you can considering your situation.
You staff well, you're lenient, but not TOO lenient.
You have gotten the flirting thing under control.
Players are happy to see you on server when you're able to get on.
There's still some fine tuning in areas here and there, but nothing major.
On top of this, you carry yourself maturely in situations when it's needed.
You don't lash out, nor do you act with emotions often at all. You try to keep an unbiased opinion and this is important for a moderator as they are the "law" of the server.
Your videos are thorough and sufficient for ghosting/hacking/etc and you catch them easily, which is also something important and needed.

My biggest complaint on you, is how you act around females on server, and how you can't read a room, and don't know when to stop. You have learned how to control this on server imo, as we've played multiple times together since your last app. You act more professional now.

Due to this, as I stated before, my vote is a +1.
+1
I know I'm not super active, but I tend to lurk and watch behavior.
You have improved on everything that was pointed out in your previous application. I will not be holding any time against you because you are in the military. You're working your ass off right now and yet you're still getting on server when you can. You're still active on the forums and you're active in the discord every chance you get. You're compassionate about other players and other staff, all I can say after this is...a huge good luck. I hope you get it.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
I'm going to be neutral (+0) due to not playing with you that much lately, I can only remember playing with you yesterday yikes.
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
I cannot believe this is the third time for you to obtain Moderator rank. Surely you deserve it. However, do I believe you should become a Moderator and into consideration? Short answer is affirmative. Voss, you're a great military individual to whom is save our country, which is America, and being on duty as a staff member. You were a delighted gentlemen whose been doing a fairly decent job as staff. You becoming Trusted wasn't an issue towards me. A quite great amount of ban request you created was indeed a need for a next step, which is obtaining Test Moderator. Your activity time wasn't an issue despite your presence is in a military. Your dedication, your integrity, your respectful manner are the embodiment of a pure staff. It may seems and sounds like I'm bring favoritism. If any of you do believe I am, then you're in fact wrong regarding to it.

Now, I'm quite certain you're prepared to obtain the Moderator rank. You've resolve the issue from others problems to which has stated previously. Presumably I'm dumbfounded by your time being on here. You're emotionally stable to become a Moderator, you're serious or at least mid serious at your staffing job, give out plenty of warnings regarding to what situations, and utmost important, you're respectful.

Perhaps this would be my last after my presence is no longer here. But regardless, I wanted to give out my honest opinion on whether or not Voss should have Moderator. Your improvement is increasingly perfect. I wish you the best Voss, for the future of Prop Hunt. Take care.

-Midnight
I was discussing the moderator rank with your name involved within the past two weeks so seeing this thread is not a surprise.

Your ban requests are always nice to see as you are one of the few who actually put the offenders' names and/or steam IDs in the thread title making them easy to find if they would put in an unban request. You also timestamp your videos to where the issues are taking place so they are simpler to analyze instead of watching a full 20+ minute video. The other item of note that I have noticed is that you have been more willing to get involved with the more serious topics on the staff discord and continue discussing throughout the conversation instead of just commenting on it once or twice and then leaving. I also want to make it known that due to much of your work when you are on, our community on your side of the world is much stronger and healthier due to your consistent work. Evidence can be seen by some of the recent staff that have joined up and players that have decided to stay. You are entertaining to be around and make sure that the proper protocols are followed when facing situations on the server either from new players or troublemakers. You have also appeared to take your critique from prior staff applications seriously.

Things that could use some improvement is that not everything needs nitpicked. I realize this goes along with more on things in the staff discord than on forums or in the server with some serious topics but keeping things simple is easier for everyone to understand especially when dealing with a server with such a large international audience. Oh, and being on more but I think we can skip that one.

And on a personal note, nothing against the other moderators, but it would be nice to have another person with testosterone other than Nuru. Best of luck going forward with your application and be safe out there.

+1 from me at this time.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army