Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Position Seems Familiar. Have I Been Here Before?
Ingame Name: §8Lt_Deathstar
Lt. Star
Lt_Deathstar
Star

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:161268637

Time Played: 1220 Hours (According to Game Tracker which I feel is low. I got 1230 with the last screenshot of past times but even that is messed up. Bottom line is I have no clue what it actually is anymore.) 

When First Joined: May 11, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): It's going to vary based on work but most likely in the afternoon.

Rank Desired: Moderator  

Current Rank: T-Mod

What can you do to help the community?: With Mod I will be able to assist the upper staff which are very low numbers right now, as of right now all the bans are left on two people for the most part. With my past experience in the position and a much better mind set than last time I feel like I'll be able to really help this community better than currently. 

Why do you want to help the community?: The people to put it simply. Yes some may say I'm crazy but I'd never have the friends I have now otherwise. We help each other to help other people have a fun time. And I've put way too much time in the community to give it up, I've tried once, look where I am now. Even while not on server I've been trying to help PH by editing maps, even if one was a bit of a mess... whoops. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): A lot, I've bullied myself and been bullied with bans

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): 
Trusted V.19
T-Mod V.19
Mod V.19.1
Mod V19.2
Trusted V.20
T-Mod V.20

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? Sure hope so after all this time XD

How did you find us?: Server hoping, this was near the top when I left the other servers I was in.   

Other: I don't really have much else to say for this one. Thank you for those helping me and I hope to keep seeing all y'all around. Also considered the rainbow color scheme just for Fishmin again but I'm behaving. 
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

Messages In This Thread
This Position Seems Familiar. Have I Been Here Before? - by Lt. Star - 08-07-2020, 02:30 PM
RE: This Position Seems Familiar. Have I Been Here Before? - by saltychapdaddy - 08-12-2020, 02:41 PM