Burn him so he'll never be, never-ever be like us
In-game Name: PegasDoggeAM

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:195720235

Who Banned You: thunderwalrusinnthebar (STEAM_0:1:83739310)

Reason for Ban: «you were warned by me twice and banned before for thispart of your unban was you not doing this anymore so I am continuing your perma. banned for breaking hitboxes»‎

Length of Ban: forever

Reason for Admins to Unban: I propose not to use this technique (boredom alive).

Relevant threads: 
Poor 256-ping boy got banned 4 scripting

It's been thirty more days that have passed since I've been gone
This flame is coalescing, I know I'll get burned but it's alright
Sing Hallelujah cause you can't change anything (alt #1)
My only crime is that I'm made of flesh, circuit and bone

Apple (alt #2, silly me that I got caught because I logged in from both accounts on the same day...)

Other: It's stupid to be banned for the mechanics of the game, not even because it is not prohibited by the rules, but in general. Technically, this type of movement doesn't even break the hitbox, because the hitbox is always in the player's model. Yes, in low rooms, for example on the terrortrain map or the 67thway, my head is in the ceiling for a while when crouch jumping, but that does not make me unhittable. Come on, I’m not a jump pack user (I love to be glued to the ground) or model exploiter (arctic terrorist <3), I don’t press duck 3 times during one jump or spam crouch during fights. I'm not even a good bhopper since it's useless on most TTT servers.

Messages In This Thread
Burn him so he'll never be, never-ever be like us - by PegasDoggeAM - 08-16-2021, 09:58 PM