Burn him so he'll never be, never-ever be like us
In-game Name: PegasDoggeAM

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:195720235

Who Banned You: thunderwalrusinnthebar (STEAM_0:1:83739310)

Reason for Ban: «you were warned by me twice and banned before for thispart of your unban was you not doing this anymore so I am continuing your perma. banned for breaking hitboxes»‎

Length of Ban: forever

Reason for Admins to Unban: I propose not to use this technique (boredom alive).

Relevant threads: 
Poor 256-ping boy got banned 4 scripting

It's been thirty more days that have passed since I've been gone
This flame is coalescing, I know I'll get burned but it's alright
Sing Hallelujah cause you can't change anything (alt #1)
My only crime is that I'm made of flesh, circuit and bone

Apple (alt #2, silly me that I got caught because I logged in from both accounts on the same day...)

Other: It's stupid to be banned for the mechanics of the game, not even because it is not prohibited by the rules, but in general. Technically, this type of movement doesn't even break the hitbox, because the hitbox is always in the player's model. Yes, in low rooms, for example on the terrortrain map or the 67thway, my head is in the ceiling for a while when crouch jumping, but that does not make me unhittable. Come on, I’m not a jump pack user (I love to be glued to the ground) or model exploiter (arctic terrorist <3), I don’t press duck 3 times during one jump or spam crouch during fights. I'm not even a good bhopper since it's useless on most TTT servers.
so you have multiple bans for exploiting hitboxes, was given a chance to stop and then immediately continued doing the same thing? and alt evading countless times. lol, well, at least you found out through just meaningless online games what breaking your parole means

There's a difference between utilizing the mechanics of the game and exploiting them.

There's also a difference between accepting a punishment and evading it twice.

-1 any kind of unban primarily due to the alt evasion
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
-1 for unban and reduced ban. Continuous exploiting, refusal when explicitly told to stop by staff members, continued alt evasion. Rather than admit you were at fault you are still trying to persuade us that you did nothing wrong.
I’m a -1 for everything as well. You had multiple chances to quit before the initial ban, and to add onto that you alt evaded.. which was probably the main thing against you.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
i mean i think you already know where this is going but no -1 you cannot be trusted you literally said you'd stop and you didn't  the first chance you got you did it again you will not change please kindly fuck off away from this community for good
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
-1. You were not fun to play against using those broken exploits. I don't trust you not to do this again since we still have models like doom and daedra.
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
-1 lmao like I need to give a reason right here.
We dont reward alt evaison with unbans. Seeing as the last 2 times your unban request was denied you made new alts to continue to play. So I don't want you back on the server, in saying that if you continue to do what you already you, you will just make another alt.

Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
I remember I 1+ your originally ban because Russ said you weren’t using a script. However after getting unbanned you decided it was a good idea to still exploit the hit boxes even though staff told you what you were doing what exploiting. You can’t really argue with the staff on this tbh, even if it is not directly stated in the rules this is exploiting that doesn’t mean it isn’t. -1 dude sorry