Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i love that my name still comes up as cumphobe
I dont know you very well or at all.

I think this would make me a good impartial jury.

I present the following evidences that I found regarding you.
evidence 1, previous unban request
evidence 2, previous unban, older
evidence 3. staff app, 2021. snapshot of you then

these are my concerns:
  • From these 2 main data point sets (evidence 1 and 2 as 1 data point), I ask, what should make me believe that you wont do something like that which you did that got you banned. I saw what you did to Travis. That is fundamentally not a good thing to do to any person. The fact of the matter is that words carry weight. You putting a "haha, funny" "joke" could have had real life consequences.
  • In regards to letting you back in, my normal question is to ask "what changed so that we would agree to let you back?" I see that you answered as follows:
Quote:If it has to do with how I've changed or anything, I haven't, I'm still the same person and have no desire to change

I am sure that this will be unpopular, but hear me out. If [you] have not changed a behavior that got [you] punished the first time around, and [you] say you won't change, why wouldn't [you] be punished again? What's the point in letting [you] back? perhaps I am missing the point, but even if something was to be "proven", a good first step would be to at least commiting  to making a change. I am not sure letting you back without change would be good for anyone.

Since you have promised the opposite, I don't think I could vote a plus one in good faith. I don't think it would be good for you or the discord..
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: i love that my name still comes up as cumphobe - by BIIG_SAD - 06-02-2022, 11:57 PM
RE: i love that my name still comes up as cumphobe - by Salty - 06-03-2022, 06:28 AM
RE: i love that my name still comes up as cumphobe - by Salty - 06-03-2022, 06:35 PM
RE: i love that my name still comes up as cumphobe - by Salty - 06-06-2022, 06:32 AM