Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Can i come back? Happy Staff app.
Ingame Name: Happy 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:166897640

Time Played: 668hrs and 44 minutes

When First Joined: joined the forums on 1-17-18 but i joined the server like a week or so before that I think. (gametracker doesn't work for basic names like mine)

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I try to play an hr a day est

Rank Desired: Trusted. 

Current Rank: Reg/donor

What can you do to help the community?: I've been tmod here twice I'm confident i know the rules. I have prior admin experience from a past server so i like to think I'm pretty well rounded and  would be able assist upper and lower staff alike from anything from just maintaining an enjoyable server experience to helping test new models and maps.

Why do you want to help the community?: I would like to think I've made friends with players new and old alike. I want to to help keep the server free of toxic players and keep it enjoyable for all.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): as happy no serious ones, i had one alt banned, but it was unbanned really soon after. I've told Kuono and i think nuru about teh account after it happened link to unban request here I was annoyed with the constant sus on me for hacking and kick i was given for not responding to my ban request so forgive me if my response in that seems kinda hostile

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): one , two, three, four

How did you find us?: got annoyed with cg and dumbos with soundboards on the mic and clicked here cuz it was a high pop server.

Other: Toast[/url], Toast2Notoast, Tocka, weeaboojones, Happy I hope that's all of em I've been someone active for a month (longer if you count my discord and forum activity.) Now that all those extra names are out the way. I understand if some of you are hesitant to +1 due to this being my third time wanting to staff team. I had some issues with my mental health going on and other personal reasons going on. I knew i wasn't in the right mindset to be staff. I'm in a better place mentally and ready to help out again. If you have any questions feel free to ask here or dm me on discord. I'll respond as soon as I can. I completely understand you guys feel like I should wait longer.
[Image: J6yUs0g]

Messages In This Thread
Can i come back? Happy Staff app. - by happy - 07-23-2019, 02:42 PM
RE: Can i come back? Happy Staff app. - by Avi - 07-23-2019, 03:12 PM
RE: Can i come back? Happy Staff app. - by Andre - 07-24-2019, 03:18 AM
RE: Can i come back? Happy Staff app. - by Sharky - 07-27-2019, 08:22 AM