Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
pt 2 pt 3
Ingame Name: Icey

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:547055111
Discord Tag: [b]Icey#6669[/b]

Time Played: I can't get game-tracker to load on any device but I'd say well over 500 hours.

When First Joined: I think 2020

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I am currently working nights at my job. This entails me working from 2:00 PM - 11:30 PM MST. I try to hop on in the mornings and late nights if possible. Some days it may show inactivity because I might have tried to get on to see no one on the server playing because it is very inconsistent during these times. Despite this, I may be a little less then a month of activity. If this is the case, feel free to leave open as I plan on staying active.

Rank Desired: Mod

Current Rank: T-Mod

What can you do to help the community: I believe that throughout my time as staff, I have been consistently helpful to all members alike. I have always strived to treat all players fairly regardless of status. I consistently interact with new players and let them know that we would love to have them rejoin. I also make sure to maintain my relationship with regulars as well. I believe there is a balance between staffing and playing. By understanding this balance, I believe that staff members can show the regular player that they can have fun without breaking the rules. What I want to do most is create an atmosphere where players can be themselves while still enforcing the rules in a fair way. Despite this, I have no issue laying down the hammer when necessary. I have always explained to players what they do wrong and where they can improve. I consistently help players where they may need it and answer question when possible. Despite this, I am no where near the perfect mod and I am consistently learning from my fellow staff members.

Why you want to help the community: I have made great memories through this server. I think I have said this on every application so far, but if I can help even a single person have as much fun as I have, than I have succeeded as a staff member. I want to help because I have been here for around 4 years now and have enjoyed all of it. I think that this server has helped a lot of people in a dark place (not me, im rich and super cool and hot), and I would like to preserve it for others. When I first joined, everyone was very welcoming. I would like to replicate this feeling in hopes that others can enjoy themselves and escape from any issues that they may be facing.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Never.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts):
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=16318 (Approved)
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=18056 (Approved)
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=18169 (Approved)
How did you find us?: Old friend used to be a T. Mod.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes <3

Other: Please feel comfortable leaving criticism. Thank you everyone!
+1 its literally icey, great staff all around
Dont get much of a chance to jump on TTT at this time, however I appreciate how icey handles situations in general. +1
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
+1 I was paid for this response
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
+1 i love you, icey is the goat
Thank you everyone <3
Honestly Icey is a easy pick to be promoted, he's super active, get's on at the drop of a hat if he is needed, very fair, and definitely knows how to have fun with people without having his staff role get in the way "been prop killed quite a few times by this guy" all an all he is quite an easy pick for a promotion huge +1 from me my guy <3
He can also ban people without having to annoy people with a post and having them come on for him.
          +++                    +++
          +++                +++++
          +++                +++++
+++++++++++++          +++
+++++++++++++          +++
          +++                    +++

you already got the bag now make it happen
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
+1 I'm inactive but Icey is friendly nice and knows the rules well Good luck.
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
+1 common sense