Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
pt 2 pt 2
Ingame Name: Icey

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:547055111
Discord Tag: Icey#6669

Time Played: Around 700 Hours

When First Joined: Pretty sure 2020

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): The military has been switching my shift around a bunch. Currently I work from 2:00 PM - 11:30 PM. I'm normally on around 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM (if server is active), or 12:00 AM - 2:00 AM.

Rank Desired: Mod (T. Mod if not possible)

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: It gets hard trying to find new unique things to say on this every time, so I'll just emphasize what I have said in the past. It has always been my goal to help create a welcoming server. This ranges from brand new guests to regular players. I try to explain the rules where I can, answer any questions the community may have, and enforce rules strictly in the areas where it is needed. While doing this, I make sure to have fun along side the members as well. In my opinion, things are different now than they have been in the past. I think the current staff team gets along with the members for the most part. This is vital to having a successful server as well as a healthy relationship between staff and the average players. I am confident in my abilities as staff and I can be relied on when needed. Through my time staffing, I have always tried to help when asked or wherever needed. Alongside always being non-biased, I think I have helped the community understand that the goal of staff isn't to ban or punish players, it's to create a welcoming server where rules are enforced fairly. To this day, I continue to learn and improve how I staff based on feedback, and I implement in my daily activity.

Why you want to help the community: I'm going to go ahead and copy and paste my old T. Mod app response here, as it still applies to how I feel today:
I have had a lot of fun during my time here. I have made great memories and even better friends here. I think many of the servers players can say the same and I have enjoyed being able to be a part of that. I know that regardless of the status that this app takes, I will continue help the players on the server have a good time while still enforcing the rules. I like being able to explain rules and scenarios to the members and think that it is crucial in maintaining a good player base. What I enjoy the most is meeting new players and then seeing them on a different day. I want to continue to help the community so that the players feel as welcome as I did when I first joined and help them get the chance to make even better memories then I have.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Never

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts):
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=16318
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=18056
How did you find us?: Old friend

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): ye

Other: As stated in my last trusted app, the end goal is Admin. I don't expect to get it immediately or anything like that, but I am working towards it. I plan on staying consistently active as well.

Also, I hope that everybody feels comfortable leaving criticism! I have never been a person to hold a grudge or anything like that, so please feel free to speak your mind. I have always learned the most from the people I have had disagreements with.
ur like a week early but +1 granted you wait until 4/5 to get accepted LOL

clarifying- i'd prefer you went to tmod, but if you end up getting mod back it doesn't really matter. if you plan on seriously working your way up to admin, i'd work through all of the roles just to prove to people you're capable of it (even if you did it already), i worry that jumping straight to mod would knock a lot of time off from your prospective admin app
(03-31-2023, 10:48 AM)euphoria Wrote: ur like a week early but +1 granted you wait until 4/5 to get accepted LOL
meant to include it’s a bit early <3

No rush on comments! Just wanted ample time for people to leave their thoughts.
+1 for Mod back when the application is active, Icey was a tremendous Mod and a trustworthy person you could turn to if you needed an issue handled. I have no doubt in my mind that he would be the same way and continue to do a great job c:
(03-31-2023, 03:34 AM)Icey Wrote: the end goal is Admin.

+1 i think he needs this role in order to do that
Hi, I just wanted to get this small criticism out of the way before we get to the pro's. One concern that I had recently seen with your time as trusted was the issue pushing higher ranked staff members to deal with a guest spouting sexual topics/conversations that, imo, you could've dealt with. If I remember correctly, you had stated that the mods could deal with it since they had a higher rank then you. This is just a small concern that made me question if you would push other issues to other staff members because of rank wise or because you didn't want to tackle the issue at hand. I don't remember what occurred after, if another mod had verbally warned them to stop or you did since I was away at my computer at the time but still had my headset on during that time.

With that aside, you have been doing decent for a trusted, doing reports and such with what you have at hand, don't need to state rules since you know them (obv), you know how to operate your trusted powers, blah blah. I don't oppose you to being Mod since, during my time, you were a really great mod to have around and got things done when they needed to be. 

+1, with a small concern/criticism to be addressed.
+1 ICE COLD 
[Image: jeonsyuri-ice.gif]
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpreview.redd.it%2Fboyki...ipo=images]
Have not played in a while but idc this is a fat +1 Icey is super friendly and trustworthy He should get mod back he was a fantastic mod he knows his shit and knows how to handle things good luck :D
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Ok so I’m on mobile rn bc my computer isn’t cool enough to travel with me for a week when I’m on spring break and my stupid fucking lap top died like 20 minutes ago because the dumb fucking charger wasn’t plugged in properly  so I’ll keep it concise instead of writing about how icey was one of the coolest mods on when I started playing and he’s just so awesome and deserves his rank whenever he asks for it rn give it to him right now right now right now right now right now right now right now right now right now righ

shit the lobotomy kicking in

+1 give rank right now right now right now right now ri
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
+1 just kidding april fools
[Image: gBkzZod.png]