Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mod App
Ingame Name: Lycan

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:67771757

Time Played: 4038 Hours

When First Joined: Feb 12, 2015

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Pretty much any day and anytime, same as before. Est...

Sponsor(s): Soup, Everyjuan

Rank Desired: Mod

Current Rank: Tmod

What can you do to help the community: As a Moderator, I will be able to help out the server as best I can. I am active so I will be able to do my job daily as best I can.

Why you want to help the community: I'd like to be Mod again so i can help out this server, I don't see many active mods so I think I will be able to help quite a bit.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts):  Yes

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Yes, I have applied for Trusted and TMod

How did you find us?: Just looking for a TTT server to play on.

Other: None.
+1 was one of the best mods in this servers history and will make a great one again. The legit most active player in this community ever! Just give this man Mod thanks. Edit: He also knows the rules like the back of his hand, always handles reports responsibly and is very fair and reasonable as a staff member. He also has a gun to my head right now... <3
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1, Lycan is already an outstanding staff member who does his job in a professional and timely way. He's also loyal to the community, very active, and loved and respected by the community in return. I feel as if Lycan has changed for the better since the last time he was Moderator and will definitely do a great job.

Give this man Mod again
-Most active player on the entire server
-Been in the community for years
-Past moderator experience
-Collectively over a year of staff experience
-Doesn't lose his cool
-Well-liked
-Knows the rules
-Helps new players
-Capable
-Active in Discord

-Knows how to make the server more entertaining
-Constantly does reports
I will only +1 if you use your microphone :^)
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
You have earned this position before and you climbed your way back again, +1.
former admin2
I had stipulations for my sponsorship that WERE NOT met.

But seriously, it's Lycan, he's been around forever and knows wtf is going on.  Give this man his rank. 

[Image: Ca0d5Vq.png]
(06-13-2018, 07:54 AM)Everyjuan Wrote: I had stipulations for my sponsorship that WERE NOT met.

But seriously, it's Lycan, he's been around forever and knows wtf is going on.  Give this man his rank. 

[Image: Ca0d5Vq.png]
“Never seen one”

Easy +1 though, handles reports quickly and with quality, good to play with, never heard of any problems with him. The silent but deadly mod 
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

Obvious +1
+1 People summed it up pretty well but he's earned that rank.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~