Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Tmod app (the fishy kind)
Ingame Name: Sarcasm Guaranteed (TheUltraFish)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:166097214

Time Played: At least 812  between my main 2 names that I have had here

When First Joined: First time I joined Dinks was in June of 2016. I did not start playing regularly until March 2018 and first joined the forums on April 2, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Saturday and Sunday any time, Monday and Tuesday in the late evening hours, Wednesday through Friday in the afternoon or later

Rank Desired: Noticed that I did not have a tmod app and should have one for the records

Current Rank: Admin (the bad kind)

What can you do to help the community?: I have been staff for over two years in this community and I think I have finally learned the ropes enough to have tmod. I have done several threads on the forums with rules, illegal spots, applications (insert irony here), donor uses and applications, illegal spots, and many more things. On the server, I am quick to defuse high stress situations and have shown to be able to handle myself when things get rough. I mainly only ban hackers and only use commands if I have to.

Why do you want to help the community?: I am willing and capable of helping. I have many hours of staffing experience and it is nice to help people out whenever I can.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Yes, mainly joke bans or if people had tried to steal my account. I had other staff ban me for a few hours until I was certain no one was going to use my account to ban people. There are not any ban requests, but if you check my steam ID in the ban logs, you should find them.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Yes I will list them
Trusted - Accepted
No Test Mod application to find (yet)
Moderator - Accepted
No admin app to be found
Co-Owner - Never answered by Dink

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? Yes to both

How did you find us?: I first found it after needing a small break from staffing in a Prop Hunt community that I was a part of. I saw it had many an active player base, a fun atmosphere, and I recognized it from the tv show that I watched when I was younger.

Other: I would like to thank everyone in advance for any positive or negative feedback, criticisms, tips and tricks to be applied in the future.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
-1 not enough server time and not enough humus.
Sorry the Admin position has been filled however we do have a position in Co Owner and your CV fits the description
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Fish for PH Co-Owner 2020

"I believe in Fishy Business"
You application for tmod has been denied.

However you've been approved for co-owner. Congrats and welcome to the team!
(05-16-2020, 02:29 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: You application for tmod has been denied.

However you've been approved for co-owner. Congrats and welcome to the team!

Wait no that's illegal!
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
my application was denied so I'm going to have to say -1 good luck next time, you can reapply June 6th, 2021.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
Who the fuck is this fish dude everyone is mentioning
(05-16-2020, 05:32 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: Who the fuck is this fish dude everyone is mentioning
Idk but they're banned on ttt that's for sure
[Image: b_560x95.png]
This is for MLP RP TMod right?
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]