Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yes
Ingame Name: NotRand usually, who knows what it is at the time of you reading this

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40546659
Discord Tag: NotRand#6969

Time Played: there is no feasible way to chart my actual amount of time played and i feel sorry for anyone that tries to do so, around 500hrs on my main name and probably another 200 or so on various other names, as for gametracker time, I have too many names to count, but if you looked up NotRand, bunniey, boob, and dindthro nuthin, you'd see at least the past month or so I've been much more active, as well as being much more active in the discord as of late.

When First Joined: Jan 19, 2019 1:49 PM

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): various times, mostly after 5ish on the weekdays and various times on the weekends

Rank Desired: Trusted, but it might be a good idea to be more of a trial trusted without access to the staff discord for awhile, as will be explained later, if that is too much of an issue for people

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: Well, for starters, although this doesn't matter nearly as much as it did this time a year ago, I was always a good bridge between the staff team and the regulars. The current staff team has been able to make that mostly unncessary, so most of what I can do is what I already do. I'm good at sussing out suspected wrongdoing (I have the record for the most Shaye alt bans), and all that kinda stuff. I enjoy community involvement a lot, was always decent with that, and I just really think I at least try to be a decent, fair person, and try to stay neutral on issues in a way that hopefully makes everyone feel comfortable.

Why you want to help the community: Because I like it. Despite all the drama I have been around, I legitimately like this community a lot. In a bit, you'll read up on various reasons to not give me staff, I'll tell you all of them myself and get it all out there. I want you to know, here and now, that I really and truly believed that it was a good thing I was doing, and I did things in the worst way possible for good reasons. I've had time to reflect on all of it, and just still feel bad about it. So overall, I think it's just because I love it here, and love the people, no matter how much drama there can be.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Here's the meaty stuff for you, all the reasons I shouldn't be staff. I don't think there's truly much more than this.
First, last Christmas I was banned for mass RDM. I was unbanned within no time of me posting an unban request because, in truth, I killed two of my friends and a random and told them all to report me so I would get banned, I just needed a break (I resigned that day as well), and thought I would go out like that. Still see nothing wrong with it.   https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=13662

Second, and the biggest one, I was banned from discord and forums for leaking staff chat and stirring up drama. This was entirely warranted, and I have no real defense, just an explanation and a promise of reflection. Explanation was, I just knew people who were staff that had said some very reprehensible things about a marginalized group behind closed doors, and knew we had some people of that marginalized group in our servers, so I was entirely uncomfortable with them representing the server. I took matters into my own hands when I was unsatisfied with how staff handled it, causing me to leak. (Well, someone else leaked, i just posted the contents, but I still call that a leak despite some people arguing it wasn't)
It was stupid and immature, and I can completely say that I messed up with that. I'd never done anything prior, and entirely regretted it since, not just because I was punished, but because of all the discourse that came from it. Lots of fighting, I am happy that a few positives did come from it, like fish wanting to staff again, but I in no way think that justifies a thing, just eases my thoughts on it a bit. https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=13869
The latest bunch was a discord ban for raiding, and a forum ban for a post made by Deadpool. With the Discord ban, we had started screwing around in general after a few people started pinging jammin. We took it to an extreme, a few of the others slurred a bit, some inactive people were pinged, it was a mess. I was punished the worst given my previous ban, but a pretty common opinion is that even that was a bit much, and warns all around likely would have been fine. I still don't think any of that was a big deal, it wasn't insulting to anyone to my knowledge, it was just chat spamming more than anything, lots of shitposting over a long period, but in my defense, prior to the ban, various staff members engaged it in or egged us on. The forum ban was for a tier list listing past drama deadpool posted, and I was banned just in case we took to the forums after our discord thing, which I do understand the reasoning of, just don't agree with it ever really being brought up. I didn't post the tier list or anything, and we had no intentions to take to the forums, that was just speculation, so that doesn't bare much in terms of relevance. https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=14395

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): I have, made three applications from trusted to mod and got all of them pretty quickly. Links ahead.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=12470

How did you find us?: I have no idea

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): I did this last year ty

Other: So, here's for reasons to give me staff again despite all of that. I don't get strikes in discord, I don't get warns on server, and I don't get bans on server. I have 6 discord warns, all to do with the bans stated, and one server ban, that mass, and one server warn from a year ago. I think that portrays at least some level of attempting to be decent towards other people. I still routinely check for alts on TTT, and will gather evidence for people or help people to ban hackers and all that. A lot of my staffing duties from before, I still do in some way, just without the ability to actually slay.

Also, one thing that might come up. I am part of a group of friends, they tend to screw around, everyone knows this. As it was last year when I was staff, they don't come before staffing. If I have to ban a friend for teaming for a few weeks, I will, as always. I won't stop being friends with them and won't try to make them calm down in any antics they end up doing, but I won't feed into the more egregious things they may do. That's all I can promise in that, and would prefer to be viewed as my own person. Also, I have been wanting to do this for awhile, nothing to do with derp's app or anything else, just miss being staff.

this staff app is sponsored by nicol's onlyfans account
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
good active man
im not biased
he playes yes
no rdm
+1

nah but fr, i have problems, he doesnt have nearly as many. speaks his mind 100% of the time when needed (or not lol). never let him join staff chat please. any times our group has partaken in a bit of trolling he has been the least trolling guy. he is very nice and lets me watch anime with him plus one
also i have never heard him slur so please accept him not me
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
HI RAND
NOTE: I am good friends with Rand but I have tried to remain unbiased in my response

I think this is an awesome staff app Rand. It addresses the concerns that people might have about you and you give a sincere apology and will/have already been working to do better. You clearly explain that you will ban anyone including your friends if need be because Laced deserves a ban (jk Laced). You address the pros and cons about giving you staff and even introduce a trial trusted which I do not even think is necessary since trusted is just a trial within itself. Rand acts within the rules and even enforces them as donor. Whenever Laced, Derp, or Deadpool start 'trolling' on the server, you do the least amount of trolling or just no trolling at all. You always speak your mind about the community, active players, and staff team which is what I really like because we always have room to improve since none of us are perfect. I do really think that you are ready to come back to the staff team. 
Due to the past of leaking staff chat I doubt that you will be let back into the staff discord but that really shouldn't be a huge factor into this. You can be a great trusted and not be in the staff discord. I am all about giving people another chance, especially if its from a person that I have noticed that has heavily changed for the better. So I am gonna give this a +1 and I wish you good luck sir.
[Image: shshy.gif?width=953&height=149]
(08-27-2021, 10:01 PM)NotRand Wrote:
It was stupid and immature, and I can completely say that I messed up with that. I'd never done anything prior, and entirely regretted it since, not just because I was punished, but because of all the discourse that came from it. Lots of fighting, I am happy that a few positives did come from it, like fish wanting to staff again, but I in no way think that justifies a thing, just eases my thoughts on it a bit. https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=13869

Yes, you handled that very poorly and making an alt just dug yourself a nice bigger hole for no reason. I do question if you truly want to help out or if this will just cause more trouble in the future but I will let the ones who know you better decide that. The discourse was probably going to happen anyways but your way certainty did not help.

Now to thing that truly brought me to reply to a ttt staff application, "fish wanting to staff again". You are mistaken, as I never resigned from staff completely but merely stepped down from admin. Yes, your "leak" did bring me back to the admin position but not for wanting to staff the server or wanting to once again be an admin in this community. It was more so me being ticked off on how it was being handled when your thread appeared. Upon getting the admin role back in the staff discord I found who you leaked to within 30 seconds of rejoining. @[Yellow] Travis1421 and other PH staff can back me up on the things said or done by me in the ph rant room as well as the vc I was in. It was bad. It was very very bad. Travis refused to say a word knowing that I would have killed him or done other things and I do not remember being that mad about something that much since then. I have been angry, depressed, stressed, and filled with anxiety with things in this community. Things that have happened in PH the past year that lead to the additions to my signature being items of note but being that angry has not happened. It had little to do with your leak and more so with how easy it was to find out the information.

Only reason why I responded to this is because I was brought up. I do not know enough about rand's recent actions to truly vote on this. Just providing perspective to something that he brought up that I was a part of.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(08-27-2021, 11:35 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote:
(08-27-2021, 10:01 PM)NotRand Wrote: snorp
I should have been more clear on my meaning there, it was just an in passing whatever thought that you'd brought up before in another in passing whatever moment, I wasn't trying to say that was like some holy whatever godsend caused by my being an idiot, my bad

-courtesy of milk(2)
(08-27-2021, 10:27 PM)Shshy Wrote: You clearly explain that you will ban anyone including your friends if need be because Laced deserves a ban (jk Laced).
yknow ur not wrong

I have an obvious bias in this app as well, but Rand preformed exceptionally as a staff member during his previous tenure. He is not easily influenced to do stupid shit just because his friends are, and speaks his mind even if his opinion is unpopular. I think it would be okay to give him another shot at this whole staffing thing.
-1 you're constantly prop kill rdming, I've seen you team but was unable to retrieve evidence. You made alts and was toxic when you came back. Its a no from me chief. While I like playing with you ima be honest.
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]
I have nothing against you but I don't believe you should have applied for staff, after the drama, mass, staff chat leaking and trolling you did in the community, there needs to be a long long cooldown before you should be allowed back onto the staff team. 

I hope this doesn't deter you from continuing to play on Dinks as I don't mind you as a player on the server. 

Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
Not gonna vote since I have my biases, but here to ask some questions.

- When is randleberg darkrp happening?

- What's the current roadmap for your change?

That is all. thanks.
(08-29-2021, 12:16 AM)Damien Wrote: siznorp
1. =
2. I don't really have a roadmap to my change, that's not a thing I believe in. I know what I want to do, and how I feel about things, I don't need to change and won't change for a server, just learn, and that's always happening. Would never let a video game change me though, sounds silly. Maybe the people will but that's a natural change, not something I'm going to force.

-courtesy of milk(2)