Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sodium Chloride + Light Blue Food Coloring
Ingame Name: Salty

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:424003048
Discord Tag: saltychapdaddy#0417

Time Played: Approximately 488 hours.

When First Joined: May 2020

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Evening times in US EST (5 P.M. to 11 P.M.) 

Rank Desired:  Test Mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: I would want to be able to help players that are stuck (doesn't happen often but it sucks when it does), and karma ban people until a moderator can ban for something such as minge behavior or Mass RDM. 

Why you want to help the community: Well, as I stated before, I really do enjoy playing the server and help try to maintain order to some degree. I love this community and want to help keep minges out of community. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): yes 
Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): 
In chronological order:
6-22-20
7-22-20
8-26-20
10-24-21 (Forgot about this one on my Trusted last month)

How did you find us?: Server Browser back in 2020

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: I initially had no intention to apply for Test Mod, but I feel as if I can be more helpful to the team with the ability to karma ban if no moderator is available to ban people who are being minges; I feel as if I give very good insight into situations and I do my best to handle situations cordially and not let emotions cloud my judgement. If you have any criticism, please feel free to share it either publicly here, or tell me in private via DMs. I look forward to seeing your responses.
+1 Does a good job and I think you would be fine in Tmod position not much of a change good luck ")
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
We're just letting anyone make staff apps now huh?

+1, David has shown he can do good as staff and putting him up to TMod would be nice since he can use !bring, !ss, and !karma
I actually went and read all your TTT staff apps, and also did a bit of poking around the forums to find some more context for myself about the last time you were TMod and why you resigned.

Even after all that I still feel confident about giving you this +1.
This fucker wants MORE responsibility??? Go for it.
+1
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
+1 I love this salty guy he's really fun to chill with and play l4d with 

He's been here long enough and we all know him as the salt we love and the salt we need.
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
Extremely easy +1. The value salty has brought to the server has been more then expected for most trusted. Salty has gotten the community involved, has a fantastic grasp on the rules, and is easily one of the best staff members we have had in awhile. He has not only brought community engagement through the server, but through discord as well. I think that he is an ideal staff member and I can see him easily hitting Mod with time. Like I said, very easy +1.

Good luck my friend!
Nil issues. Good Staff +1
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
bumping for more potential feedback