Ingame Name: EpicGuy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:69946133
Discord Tag: EpicGuy#9897

Time Played: 1616.73 hours

When First Joined: December 6, 2014

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 9 PM - 12 AM Eastern

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Test Moderator

What can you do to help the community: Being a Moderator isn't a staff position that allows for a lot of goofing off. If I become a Moderator, I know that it will sometimes be necessary to sit out of a round, or more, in order to get the server back on track. Like I said in my TMod application, people want their reports handled and their trolls dealt with, and with that comes the responsibility of banning people who need to be banned. At times, being a Moderator means making decisions that may be unpopular on the server but benefit the server. When situations like this arise, I am not afraid to put the server before my reputation and make a decision that may make me seem like a tool. As I said in a previous application, everyone is entitled to having a good time, from a Guest to Dinkleberg (when he comes on), but those who come on to troll and interrupt the fun that our players are having should be punished swiftly and accordingly.

Why you want to help the community: I've been a member here for almost 8 years (good God). This server has provided me with a lot of good times and memories and the fact that this server is still kicking is impressive. I want to make sure that this server can continue to thrive and prosper by ensuring that members who have been here for 10 minutes or 10 years have an enjoyable time on our server. Dinkleberg's TTT has made it this far, in part, because the staff members that the server has had have dealt with trolls and problems quickly (ignore all the times they didn't). I would like to continue to make this server the best that it can be by continuing to carry the torch that the good staff members before me carried.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): 
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=10031

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=16510

Previous applications were posted on the Enjin forums. If you remember, good for you.

How did you find us?: When I had a garbage HP laptop, this server with its MINIMAL addons allowed me to run the game without burning a hole through my desk.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: I'd like to believe that by now, everyone on the server has an idea of my staffing style and that I've been consistent in my staffing style throughout the years. I know that I can come off as a stickler or blunt, but that's just the way that I am. I'm not afraid to voice my opinion or staff the server, but I also know when I've made a mistake and need to rectify the mistake and/or apologize for my brain dead decision.

Thank you.

P.S. this should (prayerfully) be my last application...ever but we'll see what happens
I couldn't think of someone better for the position of MOD. EpicGuy has been KILLING at staffing since he came back. +1.
Ez +1 epicguy good at staff
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
+1 all the way, amazing t mod and very awesome in every way. perfect fit for a mod!  :D
+1, should be a no-brainer. He was a Mod for years and a former Admin too, one of the best and most experienced ttt staff the server has ever seen. He has more staffing experience on Dinkleberg's TTT as a former Moderator than most of the current Mod team combined I'd wager. He's always been dedicated to the community despite taking some breaks, everyone needs breaks from this cesspool. Especially if you've been here for 8 years. From my past experience staffing with EpicGuy he's always had confidence in his decisions, level headed, knows how to own up to mistakes if one is ever made, and truly makes an effort to staff in the most objective way possible. He has all the judgment, character, integrity, and calm demeanor you look for in a Moderator. He is also very adaptable, so if anything has changed from the last time he was Mod then he will know what to do differently this time. It's EpicGuy's TTT after all, so make him a Mod again!
Shit it’s been tiring seeing epic guy with a blue name can’t wait to see the green +1 
(He’s really great)
+1 easy he was a great mod back in the day and now that he’s back around and updated on all the rule changes and the like he’s gonna do great again
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Gabe said everything perfectly, +1 EpicGuy for mod!!
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
This is an easy +1 from me my man. I was around whenever you were admin and served as one of your admins for your return and you're great. Without a doubt I think you will do just fine as a Moderator. Good luck
I know I just got back today being a Mod but I've played with and had the pleasure of working with EpicGuy when he was an Admin. Super great guy, and a great staff member. +1 from me.
[Image: nXzQb2c.jpg]