Mr Green
Name - Nazu(s)

Steam ID - (STEAM_0:0:436106669)

Discord Tag - schablam#4513

Time Played - 9+ weeks

When First Joined - Mid 2020

Rank Desired - Mod

Current Rank - T-Mod

What can I do to help the community - The ability to manage ban requests and ban people causing problems on the server if other mods can't get on, handle situations with a mature manner, and more fancy well written ban requests.

Why do I want to help - Green is a better color than blue, but in all seriousess I already help a lot so I don't see what more help could be so bad about

Have you been previously banned - One Karma Ban, One Week Ban x1 to chill out, and one Perma Ban for consistent RDM.

Have you previously applied for staff - Here herehere, and here

How did you find us - From Dinks PH

Other - I am still requesting Trusted have more perms like stopsound

Quick Edit cus I forgot - Google form filled out
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
+1, nazu knows the rules and has came so far from who he was before. i think nazu is a great member of the community and knows how to have fun
I agree, give trusted stopsound.

also, +1. Echoing voidzz, Nazu(s) is fun to play with and is an excellent staff member.

Let him finish his Supporter to Mod% run.
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
bro does his shit +1
papa nazu always gets a plus major +1, does a little trolling. Nazu is amazing at staffing whenever I was on at the same time as him and is definitely experienced and ready to handle difficult tasks that provide bans to players as well other commands that are provided. Definitely give this man a promotion! I appreciated your time as a TMod Nazu, and I’m looking forward to seeing if you get the shiny green plaque! Good luck and much love friend!  Heart :D

Edit: STOP THIS 1984 NAZU(S)
+1 I think Nazu should be given a chance to show he's got what it takes.
+1 Nazu is a great member of the community
[Image: Swifts_Banner.png]

Maddox is my child

Retired Trusted Staff Only lasted a week
Yo, ain't this the guy who gets on his alt so he doesn't have to deal with reports? 
jkjk +1 here buddy
Nazu does reports, knows the rules, isn't a troll. What more could we ask for?

+1
This one time we were drunk together and he fell in a sink hole and I saved him and he promised me anything from the dollar menu at Mc Donalds: He has yet to pay me back.

Besides his unforgivable sins he is truly a great staff who's got the staff part down and he'd miss his own funeral just to staff.
+1
(If he says he doesn't remember it's prolly cuss he was drunk)
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]