Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Well, gotta keep the pattern going...
Ingame Name: BIIG_SAD
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:4457298

Time Played: appx >400 hr (reading 3 weeks, ~20hr)

When First Joined: approx. fall 2021

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): TBD—likely evenings EST, and weekends.

Rank Desired:  Moderator

Current Rank: TMod

What can you do to help the community?:  Just like my last app, I would like to further to goals of the community; keeping the peace, helping with whatever that I can, and in general, being someone that people can come to if they have problems. While there isn't much said here, that is precisely because everything has already been said, and I would rather not bore any of you with repetition. my goals and potentials have not changed.
Why do you want to help the community?: 
To quote my previous application:
Dinks has great players AND great moderation. I want to keep that train going. I want to be someone who other people look at and say "yes, I love this community" as well as "yes, I want to support this community".
Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): lots of joke bans (8 pages) no real bans.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): 
Trusted app 1 (D)

Trusted app 2 (A)

Tmod app 1 (D)

Tmod app 2 (A)

Mod App 1 (D)

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots?
Yes. OBS, 2 monitors, and 4 TB of space.

How did you find us?: After THAB, I came here. Started as a can sweat. Evolved into a large prop enjoyer. 

Other: please give me any feedback, positive or negative. It is much better to plainly state if you have issues so that they can be resolved!

also, hopefully I keep the pattern going...
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
You've made a few mistakes along the way, but we all make mistakes. You're a great Tmod, know what to look for, and you'll be a great Moderator! You're active in the server, hop onto pings, and are active on the forums and Discord. 

+1
???????? ??????
[Image: image.png?ex=65b4988a&is=65a2238a&hm=def...92dd93128&]

recent time on gametracker under your only listed name

do u have more or what
(01-13-2024, 12:46 AM)lacer Wrote: [Image: image.png?ex=65b4988a&is=65a2238a&hm=def...92dd93128&]

recent time on gametracker under your only listed name

do u have more or what
While it is true that my game time is... wild, I was doing final exams in december, and was prioritizing life over Gmod. After all, life and job should always come first.

Also, my play time as of late has been on the lower end. To this end, I respond that I had been dealing with some personal problems, but I am ready now.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
I haven’t been active on ph in a while so I’m neutral +0
former admin2
+1 I've played with Sad before and now newer players seem to know him , he does good is active always tries to help and explains rules well. I believe that no matter the game time he deserves Mod i haven't seen any other tmod as active as him and so far i haven't seen him jump the gun on bans or any other punishments , has no problem with dealing a full server even when there is chaos. I hope you continue to be as awesome and get the role!
[Image: crimson.gif]

Carson sweats too much.

[Image: 1V8jMf6.png]
Sad is a good helper despite not spending a lot of times on the server which I understand. Like Potato, I do believe he is ready to be mod.

+1 from the birb
IM THE BIRD : )
[Image: fce0cd09fdc96ca73df8963eeac3f694.jpg]
This is coming from a TTT standpoint, you're really chill and always nice to be around. You don't cause trouble on the other servers either. I've played a little bit on PH with you and you're on top of players, answering questions, and overall, a very kind face to newer or returning players. Best of luck :) +1
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
you know how to handle an entire server by yourself and help others figure out this gamemode, but you make some mistakes which is fine just be more careful as a mod 1+
[Image: 800px-BLU_Products_Logo.jpg]
+1
My only advice is, be careful not to overshare personal matters on server as you can become a target for trolling/harassment very easily. I only bring this up as one incident that happened a week or so ago that could have been avoided.
[b]This is an easy fix and not something that should hinder your advancement.[/b]

best of luck fellow human