Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
That one time foxka applied for staff
Ingame Name: Foxka

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20327192

Time Played: 3 weeks or so (utime is gone)

When First Joined: March 2017

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): pretty much anytime now 

Rank Desired:  Sprite can (Moderator)

Current Rank: Tester Moderator

What can you do to help the community: Ban baddies, Keep the peace, make friends and maintain server happiness. Basically keep doing what I've been doing, helping with reports, helping new staff learn the ropes, and welcome people to the community.

Why you want to help the community: Well, As i've said in my previous app Dink's has become somewhat of a second family for me, I love everyone here and only want to contribute to the community and help the server grow.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nothing relevant

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/show...p?tid=2433  (tmod)
http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/show...p?tid=1882 (trusted 2)
http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/show...p?tid=1554 (trusted 1)

How did you find us?: Scrolling the server list, first nontoxic server i found so i stuck with it

Other: I realize it might be too soon to apply for moderator, but if anything this will help me improve based on all of your feedback <3

also dakota made me do this
+1 Oh I see you... Oh, Yoo-Hoo... Trying to apply for mod.. Oh, Yoo-Hoo

Active
Worthy of having that green tint.
Frequent with those Ban Requests.

Get this man Moderator

#NotMyMod
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
I mean, I understand that you're most likely loved on this community but I rather have an actual reason or put more effort in your application as to why you think you deserve the moderator role. 
[Image: P7Ar4zS.png]

I go by your graph chart mostly. I want to know why were there gaps in those certain areas? You said you can get on at any time, so my second question is, if someone ask you to come on at 4 in the morning, will you come on? And with that same similar situation, what exactly is your time frame to be exactly fair? Like, are you an adult with nothing to do so you just sit on your computer all day? Or are you the opposite of it?

Moderator role looks simple and easy to get but it's actually way different from test mod and trusted. It's not as easy as you think, most likely everyone might go for a yes but I'm neutral because you make it sound like its easy to get mod just by saying you want to ban and you have time.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(09-23-2017, 01:31 AM)❤ Miss Bunny ❤ Wrote: I mean, I understand that you're most likely loved on this community but I rather have an actual reason or put more effort in your application as to why you think you deserve the moderator role. 
[Image: P7Ar4zS.png]

I go by your graph chart mostly. I want to know why were there gaps in those certain areas? You said you can get on at any time, so my second question is, if someone ask you to come on at 4 in the morning, will you come on? And with that same similar situation, what exactly is your time frame to be exactly fair? Like, are you an adult with nothing to do so you just sit on your computer all day? Or are you the opposite of it?

I work my own hours so i have very flexible times and I am 90% always on discord if i am not on the server specifically. And yes, If i am awake at 4am and someone needs help i would get on, lol. My lack of "effort" is not really a lack of effort, I just have shitty writing skills so instead of adding a bunch of fluff to the application i keep it simple. Thanks for the feedback!
You dont even come on as Test Mod and play, you really only join when a higher up like Dink or Tyler gets on and then leave when they all do. You should come on and play more with us bro.
You're a great community member, there's never a day where I don't see you helping or talking to people on the discord or the forums, now with my busy schedule I haven't been able to see how much you play on the server but I know that when you are on you're excellent at what you do. I know there was like about 3-4 days where you couldn't get on because of the hurricane but you found a way to. +1
[Image: giphy.gif]
You're in the Discord almost every day, and I see you on the server doing your job while being On - Call. You're a great Staff member, and I never see you slacking on reports. I feel you're ready for the next big step in Moderator.

+1
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
https://youtu.be/rjbJl50LDG4?t=10s
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
(09-23-2017, 05:38 AM)Camo Wrote: -1
You dont even come on as Test Mod and play, you really only join when a higher up like Dink or Tyler gets on and then leave when they all do. You should come on and play more with us bro.
LOL, Tyler left a year ago. Get ur facts straight m8.

Any +1 for Foxka. Your active on the server and community. No red flags.
former admin2
+ 1 from me. A little trolly but who isn't. You're serious when it comes to your job, you're on point with reports and player complaints and you're helpful. Would be a crying shame if you didn't get it.